ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

Fuckin Waco back with a vengeance!!!!

if u say so

this is Joey Mumbles getting the vaccine .. in December, then claiming there was no vaccine.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Here's how you become member of the month......

Probably too exhausted after depleting himself eating dinner at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Not really interested but do like seeing this thread title on page 1. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Sorry, apologize for this. It's vulgar. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I care of none of what you have said. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yes. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Enjoy Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Thanks for supporting the thread Z. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I prefer the Chauvin Appreciation thread. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Don't need to search Z. Capon is a very commonly eaten dish in France.

Kind of a fag country devolving into third worldism, like Dementia Joe's America, but a swell place to visit. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Pretty tough to beat every month.
just figured if the girls are writing their own reviews, they should be accurate. Originally Posted by bf0082
Any moron democrat who voted to impeach SUPERTRUMP is morally obligated to vote to expel Auntie Maxine from Congress immediately. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Now we know for sure why Z supports democrat morons like Hussein, Biden, Harris, et al.

He prefers crime, degradation, general malaise, riots (knew this already of course) and the destruction of the working class by democrat party elected officials.

Didn't the head of the Parking Violations Bureau under Koch stab himself to death a week or so after unsuccessfully trying to od himself to death?

Principled government by the NYC democrat party machine.

Warren Wilhelm Jr keeping the tradition going strong, surprised he doesn't get along better with Cuomo, murderer of defenseless senior citizens.

Guess Wilhelm Jr is keeping himself happy encouraging race riots and enabling his wife to bilk the city out of a billion or so dollars on pet projects.

City rocking! Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
The difference between a Dim and a terrorist is that you can negotiate with a terrorist..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
👍
My fav is how Asian sp can describe hj endings very emotionally in four words or less !
Can't be diversity... no white males in it.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Nice! 😂
The money was good and my piss was always dirty working in entertainment/IT/Media too, but covid had to go and fuck all that up just as things were starting to show promise

grrr Originally Posted by bargainbento
Mr. Bento has some great lines (npi) 😂
I would suck a fart out of her ass and hold it in like a bong hit Originally Posted by Twistedm3tal
That is indeed brilliant and poetic. Much better than "I want to eat the shit out of your ass," which is the overture with which I usually woo big ass strippers while tipping.
That is indeed brilliant and poetic. Much better than "I want to eat the shit out of your ass," which is the overture with which I usually woo big ass strippers while tipping. Originally Posted by brasil
Or the "I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from..."

Nice to see you jimmie task....

I haven't posted here in a couple of years , but this post was so stupid, I couldn't resist. I mean seriously dude, a "whole" girlfriend, large amounts rather than numbers, and the rest of your diction and punctuation (or lack thereof) shows you to be an imbecile.

As to whether you could possibly become more of an asshole in your 40s? The jury is still out on that as you pretty much have that market cornered right now. Good luck with that awesome goal though ... Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

Alexandria looked at Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Jack says, "You know what, I bet he will." Alexandria replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as she placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. She was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money."
Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."

Alexandria replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Jack took the money. Alexandria went back to work at the US Congress. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

fuckin Kid.....