Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Hey, buddy, 2 things:
Dilbert is NOT immune in this thread to abuse
Stop the BS, you know you weally are holding up 9 fingers, man!!!

Hey, buddy, 2 things:
Stop the BS, you know you weally are holding up 9 fingers, man!!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
That last one is NOT a finger!

Hey, buddy, 2 things:
Stop the BS, you know you weally are holding up 9 fingers, man!!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
That last one is NOT a finger! Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL's got a point... 8 fingers!!!!

yer beer goggles need cleaning!
dilbert you put in eight straight replies without anyone else making a comment. Are you talking to yourself. Isn't that mental masterbation? Originally Posted by burkalini
Dilbert is a pyro, Dilbert is a pyro, struck a match on Mijo,
Smores are a wonderful treat, don't forget to brush your teeth.
SL seems to thinck there's some rationalilty to my state of being. He then attributes my behavior to liquid spirituality. What he fails to realize, and you PDiddy (since you're now pyro dilbert, sir) is that I Don't Give A Fuck! I speaks the truth from experience, fuck politics!

...Dilbert, can I hold your shotgun for a minute, looks to be jammed. Do me a favor...look down the barrel and tell me if you see something, ROFLMMFAO!

bojulay, I thinck your disclaimer is incorrectly spelled, mind if I contact the admins and have that changed to 'BANNED'. LOL, I'm kickin' and gigglin' TFF, bye bye

Oh, SL, your 9th finger...I was counting your pinky finga...so it's another part of your anatomy huh? That's fucked up dude!!!
Join together...come on and join together...I want you
to join together with the BANNEDAIDED....

Band:The Who
Song:Join Together

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HDMCCLlGl4
I'm so bummed out that I didn't get to see shayla when she came to vegas. She said she would be back, but she didn't come back. Now I'm contemplating going to canada just to see her. I wonder how much it would be to book her for 3 days.
I wanted to just flat out BUY her...that was a while ago. I'm sure by now her Price Has Skyrocketed. Hmmm, where have I heard that from before?

Compared to Apple Inc, Shayla has out-performed the stock by 2.3:1 (+700%). That's pretty damn incredible.
I wanted to just flat out BUY her...that was a while ago. I'm sure by now her Price Has Skyrocketed. Hmmm, where have I heard that from before?

Compared to Apple Inc, Shayla has out-performed the stock by 2.3:1 (+700%). That's pretty damn incredible. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Omg LOL! In some way... probably the most flattering compliment I've ever had.
Omg LOL! In some way... probably the most flattering compliment I've ever had, but I still like Bojulay better. Sorry Mijo. Originally Posted by Shayla

Gee thanks Shay Shay.
Gee thanks Shay Shay. Originally Posted by bojulay

Post 1000 is dedicated to you!

edit:1001... I can't count. Or read for that matter.
Gee thanks Shay Shay. Originally Posted by bojulay
That's fucked up Botulay. You stole MY thunder...
That's fucked up Botulay. You stole MY thunder... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Nah man, it's the lightening that counts, you got the lightening. LOL

Post 1000 is dedicated to you!

edit:1001... I can't count. Or read for that matter. Originally Posted by Shayla

That's ok, I have that effect on women.
That's ok, I have that effect on women. Originally Posted by bojulay