Random Thoughts

I thought I remember you telling me that. Aren't you glad that we don't live there now? I was there for a week and it only got above zero one day. Originally Posted by arealone
Minnesota is probably the main reason I love Arkansas so much! Brrr!

There's cold... and then there’s Minnesota cold. No thanks. Lol
Minnesota is probably the main reason I love Arkansas so much! Brrr!

There's cold... and then there’s Minnesota cold. No thanks. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I always have to go back to remind myself why I moved down here. Now I remember.
Only 5 reviews to go until I reach 500!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg A33B113E-8652-4710-A1B4-A0EA855042FF.jpeg (16.5 KB, 360 views)
I wish NWA animal groomers accepted cats instead of just dogs.

I would gladly outsource. Instead, I have to do this shit myself.

I should get Ed one of those lion haircuts.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 83C793A5-E2BC-492D-B729-FC0664A7DC2A.jpeg (51.1 KB, 354 views) File Type: jpeg 6488EA6A-0989-4F21-99F8-8094D49673A5.jpeg (197.6 KB, 355 views)
I wish NWA animal groomers accepted cats instead of just dogs.

I would gladly outsource. Instead, I have to do this shit myself.

I should get Ed one of those lion haircuts. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ed would never forgive you.
Ed would never forgive you. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Agreed. He is the Samson of cats. He must remain stunningly fluffy. Lol
Just found out that there is a subreddit devoted to women in fishnet lingerie, and my day has been made!
Just found out that there is a subreddit devoted to women in fishnet lingerie, and my day has been made! Originally Posted by JdeHog
I like them too! Nice find.
Poor cat, totally had his dignity taken from him.smh.
There's a new law in Oregon allowing people in rural areas to pump their own gas between the hours of 6 pm - 6 am, and people are losing their minds at the idea.
Just found out that there is a subreddit devoted to women in fishnet lingerie, and my day has been made! Originally Posted by JdeHog
nice find
TFW there's something I've been looking forward to for a long time coming up on Friday...and it's only Monday eve. I'll be distracted all week.
Damn it, my favorite image host seems to be dying. Hopefully just having system issues.
When a Backpage timewaster asks me for a picture...
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 7E6819D0-0FCF-4DCD-B691-E64EF4B6DB28.jpeg (16.6 KB, 287 views)