hildebeest needs to be held accountable for her misogyny

Infection will out! Like a boil erupting.

Speaking of HillaryNoMore! And to be back on "topic"! Originally Posted by LexusLover;
A crow shit on a fence post, the sun hatched you out. Let chicken dick have the last post, so this thread can die.
Infection will out! Like a boil erupting.

Speaking of HillaryNoMore! And to be back on "topic"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1

And EKIM, once AGAIN, displays his effort to hold on to the DOTY crown ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You don't read what's posted because you're an illiterate jackass whose eyelids are glued shut with dried Johnson juice, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
+1

+1

You don't read what's posted because you're an illiterate jackass whose eyelids are glued shut with dried Johnson juice, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Looks like Ekim The Inbred Chimp and his " disabled account " won't be getting the last word / post in THIS thread after all !!!
Looks like Ekim The Inbred Chimp and his " disabled account " won't be getting the last word / post in THIS thread after all !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Close it down. That Retarded turd picture is fucking Retarded
Close it down. That Retarded turd ... Originally Posted by bambino
With a handle like a "Biggen" on a hooker board, he was doomed!

I'm surprised it took so long simply based on his inability to sustain an original thought with common sense and common knowledge.
LittleFredo left? He's smarter than I thought. He was fun, but so incredibly stupid. I felt sorry for him. Well, not that much.