For those who need proof of election fraud....

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...-pennsylvania/ Originally Posted by bambino
No wonder you never past any content with your posts. Or offer any “proof” for your version of “Don’t Make the Real Americans Angry.”

College kid writes a story on a block and you put it up here like it’s gospel. All day every day.

Catherine Salgado

Catherine Salgado is a double-major in Classical Languages and Theology and a contributor to The National Pulse.
Why didnt she write that story in Biblical Aramaic? Seems to be what she’s studying...

So can we not call this meandering, tedious thread a “debate?” It isn’t.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHWHSHSHSHW
This Georgia hearing on voter fraud was banned by YouTube!!! Another bastion of truth!

https://youtu.be/RXc0IAPME6M

Inquiring minds might want to ask why Big Tech and the MSM won’t report the truth?
From MediaBias Fact Check:
John Solomon serves as the Editor-in-Chief. Solomon was formerly a journalist with The Hill, leaving the paper in October 2019. Solomon’s reporting has been described as conspiratorial and pro-Trump....
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think even the pole dancer at Snopes knows David VaZandt over at MediaBias is a fraud. Probably use to stuff one dollar bills in the Snopes dancer's G-string, back in the day. The Dr. Fauci of Journalism. The Da Vince of goose-poop painting. Let's take a gander at the illustrious little fella, eh?

...Dave Van Zandt, a healthcare industry worker from North Carolina and owner of MediaBiasFactCheck.com, touts his site as frequently being referenced by reputable center-left sources including “USA Today, Reuters Fact Check, Science Feedback, Washington Post, and NPR, among dozens of others.”

According to Zandt’s bio, you can trust his arbitration of facts because “since High School (a long time ago), Dave has been interested in politics and noticed as a kid the same newspaper report in two different papers was very different in their tone.”

Yet, in an astounding example of deceptive hypocrisy, Zandt was forced in 2017 to amend his biography for including outright false information about his credentials following a fact-check of MediaBiasFactCheck.com conducted by the conservative news site World Net Daily.

Zandt had previously claimed in his biography that he was a veteran journalist with over two decades of experience:

“Dave has been freelancing for 25+ years for a variety of print and web mediums (sic), with a focus on media bias and the role of media in politics. Dave is a registered Non-Affiliated voter who values evidence-based reporting,” his biography stated in 2017, as WND reports. “Dave Van Zandt obtained a Communications Degree before pursuing a higher degree in the sciences. Dave currently works full-time in the health care industry. Dave has spent more than 20 years as an armchair researcher on media bias and its role in political influence.”

Yet, not a single or byline or article written by Zandt could be found on the web to corroborate Zandt actually worked as a journalist.

Pressed on his purported “25+ years” of experience writing for print and web media, Zandt admitted the information he provided about his journalism background was fabricated.

“I am not sure why the 25+ years is still on the website. That was removed a year ago when I first started the website. All of the writing I did was small print news zines from the ’90s. I felt that what I wrote in the ’90s is not related to what I am doing today so I removed it. Again, I am not a journalist,” he told WND. “...

Credibility?!? He don't need no stinking credibility...
P.S. Don't tell Speedy - he'll be soul crushed - yet again.
I think even the pole dancer at Snopes knows David VaZandt over at MediaBias is a fraud. Probably use to stuff one dollar bills in the Snopes dancer's G-string, back in the day. The Dr. Fauci of Journalism. The Da Vince of goose-poop painting. Let's take a gander at the illustrious little fella, eh?

...Dave Van Zandt, a healthcare industry worker from North Carolina and owner of MediaBiasFactCheck.com, touts his site as frequently being referenced by reputable center-left sources including “USA Today, Reuters Fact Check, Science Feedback, Washington Post, and NPR, among dozens of others.”

According to Zandt’s bio, you can trust his arbitration of facts because “since High School (a long time ago), Dave has been interested in politics and noticed as a kid the same newspaper report in two different papers was very different in their tone.”

Yet, in an astounding example of deceptive hypocrisy, Zandt was forced in 2017 to amend his biography for including outright false information about his credentials following a fact-check of MediaBiasFactCheck.com conducted by the conservative news site World Net Daily.

Zandt had previously claimed in his biography that he was a veteran journalist with over two decades of experience:

“Dave has been freelancing for 25+ years for a variety of print and web mediums (sic), with a focus on media bias and the role of media in politics. Dave is a registered Non-Affiliated voter who values evidence-based reporting,” his biography stated in 2017, as WND reports. “Dave Van Zandt obtained a Communications Degree before pursuing a higher degree in the sciences. Dave currently works full-time in the health care industry. Dave has spent more than 20 years as an armchair researcher on media bias and its role in political influence.”

Yet, not a single or byline or article written by Zandt could be found on the web to corroborate Zandt actually worked as a journalist.

Pressed on his purported “25+ years” of experience writing for print and web media, Zandt admitted the information he provided about his journalism background was fabricated.

“I am not sure why the 25+ years is still on the website. That was removed a year ago when I first started the website. All of the writing I did was small print news zines from the ’90s. I felt that what I wrote in the ’90s is not related to what I am doing today so I removed it. Again, I am not a journalist,” he told WND. “...

P.S. Don't tell Speedy - he'll be soul crushed - yet again. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
But hey, their “sources” are unassailable!!!!!!!
I can't even imagine the level of stupidity required to still believe the election was fraudulently stolen from Donnie Dumb Ass almost 8 months after the fact.

How do these people live? I mean seriously -- how do they know enough to buy food. Let alone prepare it so they don't die from food poisoning. What keeps them from freezing to death in the winter or roasting to death in the summer? I would really like to know because I cannot imagine a scenario where someone so freaking stupid can actually survive on their own.

Perhaps you can shed some light on this Bambi. Seeing how you are the eccie poster child for perpetuating this crap.

How do you manage to keep alive? Who feeds you? How do you manage to keep from starving to death every day?

Please answer these questions for us bambi. Enquiring minds want to know.
I can't even imagine the level of stupidity required to still believe the election was fraudulently stolen from Donnie Dumb Ass almost 8 months after the fact.

How do these people live? I mean seriously -- how do they know enough to buy food. Let alone prepare it so they don't die from food poisoning. What keeps them from freezing to death in the winter or roasting to death in the summer? I would really like to know because I cannot imagine a scenario where someone so freaking stupid can actually survive on their own.

Perhaps you can shed some light on this Bambi. Seeing how you are the eccie poster child for perpetuating this crap.

How do you manage to keep alive? Who feeds you? How do you manage to keep from starving to death every day?

Please answer these questions for us bambi. Enquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by Jam3768

i live quite well. and there is no way in HELL Beavis Butt-Head Biden won the election.

NO WAY IN HELL

BAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
With Jam back he doubles the lefts iq here.
Hes ok by me.

I just wish he would just look at the numbers! The election was the insurrection/coup
With Jam back he doubles the lefts iq here.
Hes ok by me.

I just wish he would just look at the numbers! The election was the insurrection/coup Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks Wd. You're ok by me too

P.S. Don't tell Speedy - he'll be soul crushed - yet again. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
As I have been told by Trump supporters -- attack the content, not the source.
That’s a lie Speedy.

Here’s more truth. Another one caught on video running ballots multiple times in Georgia.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lection-night/