Random Thoughts

Time to get 2018 off to a good start

Just downloaded the old 4th quarter 401(k) statement. Social security might not be there for me but hopefully TransAmerica keeps up that performance. Wishful thinking I know.
Omg! The X-Files is back!

Ummmmm, it's not the same. But it's perhaps me who has changed.
TFW there's something I've been looking forward to for a long time coming up on Friday...and it's only Monday eve. I'll be distracted all week. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
C'mon Friday, get here already! It's like things are moving in slow motion so far this week.
C'mon Friday, get here already! It's like things are moving in slow motion so far this week. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Kind of remind you of Christmas Eve when you were 8?
Kind of remind you of Christmas Eve when you were 8? Originally Posted by arealone
Yeah, that’s a good analogy! Ready for the unwrapping of my “gift” lol.
Hello Wednesday. Why aren’t you Friday?
Rainy Day Woman!!
Hey Spanky, it is not Friday, yet.
Hey Spanky, it is not Friday, yet. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
No it isn't, and while we're on the subject:

Dear Mother Nature,

Please do not cockblock me tomorrow with your inclement weather, I implore you. I'll do anything. Sacrifice my prize goat, whatever you want.

Sincerely,

Spanky

Dear Mother Nature,

Please do not cockblock me tomorrow with your inclement weather, I implore you. I'll do anything. Sacrifice my prize goat, whatever you want.

Sincerely,

Spanky Originally Posted by SpankyJ
LOL!! Please send that nasty weather to LR instead cause I sure as hell don't feel like working tomorrow.

Dear Mother Nature,

Sincerely,

Spanky Originally Posted by SpankyJ
The roads seem to be clear! No goat sacrifice required.
It’s so hard to say goodbye to one of your babies.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg BB45AF7B-9F68-4D6B-9661-CFA1CF79E01B.jpeg (67.3 KB, 308 views)
It’s so hard to say goodbye to one of your babies. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm sorry, Ginger. I know how it feels - one of the worst feelings in the world, in my opinion.

I hope you can take some small comfort that you gave her a good life in a loving home, and will be with her to ease her journey out of this life. All dogs should be so lucky.