Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

H.DogHat is correct.

The old DG is not D.G. and is someone else on this site now.

Ladies, .....you can PM me if this guy has stopped by your incall lately. If I could get two more trusted ladies matching other recorded sitings, I'd ink it into my poser matrix.

I am? What was your point when you brought it up then? Originally Posted by Wakeup
My point was so many people quickly jump to blaming or suspecting Axoxo is posing and has mandles and such. It cracks me up to see how quickly they do it. Only obvious won not blamed on Axoxo recently was Anal Star's mandle.

You're stuck on the outing part....understandably so. There is so much of that going around these days.

I'll be more clear next time and quote some posts. They are easy to find.
Good...be clear about your point next time...
Dorian Gray was a post whore among post whores. When he disabled his account I was certain his addiction would draw him back in. Now after months of his silence. I'm having to rethink that theory. There have been so signs of him having another handle. No gif mastery that would reveal his presence here. Maybe he's really gone? I didn't think it would happen.

D.G. on the other hand was not on the level from the beginning. Something about his reviews, he knew to much to be a new member. After a certain amount of time he/she started slipping that they knew too much info about other members. And it was just a matter of time before they crossed that line.
H.DogHat is correct.

The old DG is not D.G. and is someone else on this site now.

Ladies, .....you can PM me if this guy has stopped by your incall lately. If I could get two more trusted ladies matching other recorded sitings, I'd ink it into my poser matrix. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Now I wonder why you thicnk those photos you posted are relevant? Maybe, just maybe some potty mouth whore told you they were.
Several told me....years ago.

You might remember my Urkel avatard.

You seem extra sensitive about this one.....any reason why?
You thinck DG is gone?

heh
I don't. But H.H does.

DG is alive and well here in multiple accounts.

DG probably wasn't his first and only account anywho.....
D.G. on the other hand was not on the level from the beginning. Something about his reviews, he knew to much to be a new member. After a certain amount of time he/she started slipping that they knew too much info about other members. And it was just a matter of time before they crossed that line.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I caught D.G. in that Volvo lie from the very start. But you tards wouldn't listen.

Reminds me one time in my y***th. I was at the mall during Christmas time. They had a talking bear set up. He hung out in a tree house.

I didn't know bears hung out in tree houses,....but that's another subject.

One Saturday, the fat bastard told me his favorite NFL team was the Bears. Made sense.

Next fuckin' Saturday, it was the Cowboys.

Come on people...and bears. Y'all gotta get better at lyin'.

just sayin'
Several told me....years ago.

You might remember my Urkel avatard.

You seem extra sensitive about this one.....any reason why? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
It's along the lines of outing describing a fucktards physical appearance and connecting it with a handle....kind of like that other thread with the "teeth" comment that seemed to bother you so much.

Did the potty mouth whore tell you why she outed him?
It's along the lines of outing describing a fucktards physical appearance and connecting it with a handle....kind of like that other thread with the "teeth" comment that seemed to bother you so much. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
The point in both cases....

.....is you potty-mouthed whores share too much.
The point in both cases....

.....is you potty-mouthed whores share too much. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Actually me thincks the point for purposes of this thread is that eventually mandles of potty mouth whores get banned when they step on their dicks again.
Did the potty mouth whore tell you why she outed him? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
So you agree she outed the fucktard?
If it was outing of personal information, where's her 1 year ban?
Isn't that what potty mouth whores get?

Actually me thincks the point for purposes of this thread is that eventually mandles of potty mouth whores get banned when they step on their dicks again. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Actually, the purposeof the thread was just to kill time, it happened to be entertaining and very informational.
I've learned a lot of how things work around here through this thread.
Actually me thincks the point for purposes of this thread is that eventually mandles of potty mouth whores get banned when they step on their dicks again. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Do you think there is a mandle with a BBC?

Yea? ........or NEIGH ?
So you agree she outed the fucktard?
If it was outing of personal information, where's her 1 year ban?
Isn't that what potty mouth whores get? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Me thincks your getting the potty mouth whores confused. The one I was referencing is still on vacation.

The one I thinck you are referencing hasn't been banned and thus can't really be called a potty mouth whore.....yet