ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

I'm rather sure I recall that word associated with your name. (Of course you may have misspelled it.) At any rate, I have no intention of spending years pouring through your impressive body of work on this board to find it.

BTW, you should be grateful to Biden and Cuomo for providing the inspiration that motivated you to such a high volume of posts. I am sure you will soon be added to the ECCIE list of most frequent posters. We should have a parade to celebrate that achievement. Originally Posted by brasil
fuckin brazil......
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

The answer to everything for which they have no answer.

#Trailertrash
And the operative word is cow.

I'd see the sacred cow if she was at the helendale house
Teuely a religious experience Originally Posted by JONBALLS

#udder
#bitteroldman
#bitteroldman Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Projecting again, I see.

What, no bush reference?
Attached Images File Type: jpg ExORqfN.jpg (38.2 KB, 361 views)
fuckin brazil...... Originally Posted by Zollner
Brasil

My man

It’s just the flu no one is dying

It’s a hoax

Cuomo killed all those nursing home patients

But it’s just the flu

On we go

Originally Posted by jokacz

ones deflated Sir, Ask taskmaster for who to call ta have that fixed
ones deflated Sir, Ask taskmaster for who to call ta have that fixed Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Why point out her flaws? She's got perky nips and great cleavage. I hear she's a gusher. 😉
The answer to everything for which they have no answer.

#Trailertrash Originally Posted by jokacz

#udder Originally Posted by jokacz
Projecting again, I see.

What, no bush reference? Originally Posted by jokacz
Brasil

My man

It’s just the flu no one is dying

It’s a hoax

Cuomo killed all those nursing home patients

But it’s just the flu

On we go Originally Posted by Missburger

Sumtimes.....I thinck....after many days of not even coming on here any more....that I'm missing sumthin.

Nope.

I'm goin offline again. Gonna go work on some hashtag jokes, maybe make up a few memes....that is sum cuttin edge shit, fer sure...never gets old....unlike...the creators...

(and if anyone sez I'm goin off topic, I disagree! This is sum quote-worthy shit)

Sumtimes.....I thinck....after many days of not even coming on here any more....that I'm missing sumthin.

Nope.

I'm goin offline again. Gonna go work on some hashtag jokes, maybe make up a few memes....that is sum cuttin edge shit, fer sure...never gets old....unlike...the creators...

(and if anyone sez I'm goin off topic, I disagree! This is sum quote-worthy shit)

. Originally Posted by rooster
you sure on that sweetie ???
or is this the real rain ???
but thanks mmm whichever

anyways thanks for report Sir Op Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I was in today.
Also, I can confirm, there was a girl on stage with some multiple baby damage. She asked if I wanted a dance when she got off stage. I looked her up and down and said “I need a drink first” and walked away. Originally Posted by Presj22

#udder Originally Posted by jokacz
Well actually it was a creation of the emotionally frail

SACRED COW
n. One that is immune from criticism, often unreasonably so

n. Something which cannot be tampered with,or criticizef,for fear of public outcry

n. A person or institution or belief system etc,which ,for no reason other than the demands of established social etiquette, or popular opinion,should be accorded respecter reverence and NOT touched, handled or EXAMINED TOO CLOSELY.

n. A person unreasonably held to be immune to criticism
Well actually it was a creation of the emotionally frail

SACRED COW
n. One that is immune from criticism, often unreasonably so

n. Something which cannot be tampered with,or criticizef,for fear of public outcry

n. A person or institution or belief system etc,which ,for no reason other than the demands of established social etiquette, or popular opinion,should be accorded respecter reverence and NOT touched, handled or EXAMINED TOO CLOSELY.

n. A person unreasonably held to be immune to criticism Originally Posted by JONBALLS
taint all the hooks still banned Eh
1 pretty
2 nice body
3 nice personality
4 can count to ten
5 doesnt have spider bites
6 good service
7 liked by everyone who has seen her
8 not liked by little bitch trolls : )