Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Anything accomplished yet with all this discussion LOL? I called it post #2 this would be a waste of time, maybe the next 1,000 post will be different and the OP will get her awnsers so she won't spend all day in the Dallas forums. Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM don't you get it? There is no answers, she knows as well as everybody on here that there is no one to blame for Dorky but Dorky herself. Nobody was unfair or unjust or prejudiced or anything. She broke the rules. YM is just dragging this out trying to drag every cheap cent of internet attention she can dredge out of it for the sake of some imitation tinsel.

Dallas is Hobby Heaven... the creme de la creme, of course Houston is trying to invade us and steal the shine from Dallas Providers to try to booster their own tarnished pride. Don't support it. Support our local talent... we have enough of our own and we are much less messy here in Dallas anyways.

I took it and took it and took it and I can't take no more. I'm not that "old" that I don't have any fight left in me when enough is enough.
BLM don't you get it? There is no answers, she knows as well as everybody on here that there is no one to blame for Dorky but Dorky herself. Nobody was unfair or unjust or prejudiced or anything. She broke the rules. YM is just dragging this out trying to drag every cheap cent of internet attention she can dredge out of it for the sake of some imitation tinsel.

Dallas is Hobby Heaven... the creme de la creme, of course Houston is trying to invade us and steal the shine from Dallas Providers to try to booster their own tarnished pride. Don't support it. Support our local talent... we have enough of our own and we are much less messy here in Dallas anyways.

I took it and took it and took it and I can't take no more. I'm not that "old" that I don't have any fight left in me when enough is enough. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
tell us your previous handle so I can link all those juicy threads.....so you can let people see the real you.....unless your skeerd......it starts with a
tell us your previous handle so I can link all those juicy threads.....so you can let people see the real you.....unless your skeerd......it starts with a Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
It's already lincked Tiny. All my reviews all my posts everything just click on my profile and click on Show all Statistics... I have nothing to hide, nor was I trying to hide anything except that a long time ago I was outted under the name Mercianna Mondragon and was forced to abandon the handle.
It's already lincked Tiny. All my reviews all my posts everything just click on my profile and click on Show all Statistics... I have nothing to hide, nor was I trying to hide anything except that a long time ago I was outted under the name Mercianna Mondragon and was forced to abandon the handle. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
awesome just searching mercianna will show who you really are and continue to be.....a fuckin aristocrat......laugh my fuckin ass off......
awesome just searching mercianna will show who you really are and continue to be.....a fuckin aristocrat......laugh my fuckin ass off...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Knock yourself out. I'll look down on you later.
...just to see how you're doing.
YM your other cohort is trying to make Dorky's thread about Kitty Lamour. It's a mutiny or at least a hijack.
YM your other cohort is trying to make Dorky's thread about Kitty Lamour. It's a mutiny or at least a hijack. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
it wont be a hijack, ill be starting a best of mercianna thread, so as not to disrupt dorthys thread and in 2 plus weeks her epic welcome back thread, beacause a lot of us dig her and her personality.......and she never steals cars or needs to sleep on peoples couches......ijs you know like a homeless aristocrat.......Because you want it to be on......it fuckin is, I don't earn shit here but you do....you want to bad mouth banned members and keep talking shit......no problem.......this will be fun, and cost me nothing cuz I don't earn my living here.........I promise it will be epic.........nuclear even
blow your pocket mod now......just sayin
I go away for a couple of months and I can't believe this thread is still going.

I too at first thought Dorky was cute and witty, but the more she posted the more I found her to be rude, immature, and just plain mean. I'm glad she got banned since she needed a long vacation to cool off.

But I'd still fuck her tits and come on her face...
Lets not get side tracked here.
I go away for a couple of months and I can't believe this thread is still going.

I too at first thought Dorky was cute and witty, but the more she posted the more I found her to be rude, immature, and just plain mean. I'm glad she got banned since she needed a long vacation to cool off.

But I'd still fuck her tits and come on her face... Originally Posted by Tapper69
Same here, we guys are such pathetic creatures. Dorfy is cute but the ugly attitude offset her looks.

Ich höre, wenn Trump Präsident gemacht wird er alle Dorothys punkte umzukehren . Aktuelle, vergangene und noch kommen
[I hear when Trump is made president he's reversing all of Dorthy's points. Current, past, & yet to come]
Your play on words, however clever, does not override the intent of my statement that gents are drawn (better choice of words?) to her based on her persona. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'm just using your own words, so I'd never take credit for them being "clever." I'd also question your intent given the connotation of calling someone's personality bait on a website like this. You know, where one of it's purposes is to differentiate between what a client might actually experience with a person and what they're being baited/drawn in with.

I again, thank you for your objectivity with the warning of her purposeful bait.
The goal of first contact in marketing is to bait, lure, draw, evoke, prompt, incentivize, and motivate the desired reaction in one's market. She's one of the few who can lure in clientele with a sailor mouth and switch them into avid fans after one visit. That's genius as far as I'm concerned. Use whatever term makes you feel like you scored a "gotcha." You're welcome.
Now, the topic is: Were the last points issued to Dorthy_Monroe given in a fair manner consistent with the warning given to her and others. Were others who did not heed the warning pointed for disregarding staff instructions? Was the warning even enforceable regarding its lack of supporting guidelines which do not address "trolling?"

Is the statement, "She got what she deserved," a new unspoken guideline? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Well said. And no, it isn't. It never was that's why we've had to debate it like this.

...and this...

I cant believe this post made it to 66 pages. From what I remember the girl who this post is about was banned for racial remarks as the final blow, but it was really a combination of things cuz she had a lot of points already. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
...ins't true. She never said anything racial. However, if NYr was any good at his job, he'd have waited until she actually broke a guideline to point her to ban instead of this...

She kept coming to the Dallas forum all the time harassing people even though she is from Houston and says she never comes here. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
The topic...
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
...is not about you.

BTW...there are approximately 100 different members of the community who have contributed to this thread. Now at over 1000 posts, thank you to the top 10 contributors:

armature 128
andymarksman 71
YummyMarie 66
corona 63
dearhunter 50
Tony Gambino 50
KittyLamour 38
TinMan 34
TheCat'sMeow 33
Victoria Jolie 33 Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Lookie there, Number Fucking One! Who doesn't love that! I know I do.
BTW...there are approximately 100 different members of the community who have contributed to this thread. Now at over 1000 posts, thank you to the top 10 contributors:

armature 128
andymarksman 71
YummyMarie 66
corona 63
dearhunter 50
Tony Gambino 50
KittyLamour 38
TinMan 34
TheCat'sMeow 33
Victoria Jolie 33 Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Sorry, but I somehow feel ashamed....