Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

Y'all are welcome for this thread...
The count is still 1
I prefer to think the count is 1007 and still rising...
duh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Microaggression!

The count is still 1 Originally Posted by dearhunter
Same as the number of hooktards the Padre has dispatched. At least, those we're aware of.
never mind
back on topic
It CAN learn!

Well, now that I shut this thread down by reminding y'all about the post count you've contributed...feel free to move on...or not.
For the record, I never doubted WU's moderator status. I actually was one of the first ones on this thread to agree with him about it.
After that, I was just messing with him. He's had worse I'm sure.
I mean the guy no disrespect. I ain't picking on him. Just countering his statement about him buying into a private forum. Nothing was said worth getting upset over.
Any time he's tired of the topic, we can go back to providers vs Trolls.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Never mind what?
Heh
LoL
There are a number of Club House forums. I am not at liberty to discuss them. They are private and thus the content stays in that forum. Spice stated it correctly for the most part. He errored in one regard. All general forum guidelines apply in Club House forums. London Rayne made the mistake of thincking that she could mimic another restricted forum. She was pissed to find out otherwise.

The purchaser of a Club House forum can make anyone a modtard in that forum. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I stand corrected.

The prophet stated the rest of it correctly for the most part. He too errored in one regard.

They're not really private where the content is concerned. There is no penalty for discussing clubhouse content except the possibility of being kicked out by the owner.

Linck for those who can see it.
but i still get to put MOD in my name?? Originally Posted by cr76
You can put it in there RFN until a modtard tells you to take it out.

[/COLOR]
Can you sit down and buy Ike a beer in Modville? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
This part made me lolz.
This part made me lolz. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I'll see you bitches in modtardville
Save me a seat...next to Ike...at the next NAACP meeting...

Oh wait, with all the promotions, we're a veritable cornucopia here. Disregard my previous statement.