Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

That's fucked up Botulay. You stole MY thunder... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I knew there would be a scramble for #1000! But that’s OK, I'll just take 100SEX!
I knew there would be a scramble for #1000! But that’s OK, I'll just take 100SEX! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I thought you were already at ONE THOUSAND, SL! And counting...
I thought you were already at ONE THOUSAND, SL! And counting... Originally Posted by alluringava
Not in all categories.... like Asian Sex Goddesses.... I only have one!

Dow Back in Black for April,
S&P Tops 1400

No doubt, Shayla has had an impact on travel, tourism and in general generating consumer spending in a down economy. Consumer spending has more than doubled and in some places tripled versus the Canadian Index and outperformed American indicators (GDP) 350:1.

Now, I know what I must invest my DICK in and that's Shayla. I will have a high return on indulgence (ROIC) with a spiked and exposive closing(awesome performance rating). THEN, Shayla's sexperience will be in the 'Black' (as noted above her continued impact on the Dow, bringing it back into the 'Black' for April). 'Black' is good.

I'm all in with a pair! LOL

I'm all smothered to death with a pair! LOL

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Those should each have their own Zip Code
This thread is amazing, never have seen any provider get so much attention. Well deserved I might add.
Those should each have their own Zip Code Originally Posted by bojulay
Those would be considered mountains in Texas! LOL
i haven't been on in a while.... and i can't believe this thread is still going.
This thread is amazing, never have seen any provider get so much attention. Well deserved I might add. Originally Posted by geecue
you can thank SL & Mijo for that.
you can thank SL & Mijo for that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think your right Dilbert!
you can thank SL & Mijo for that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Dilbert, it's the subject at hand not SL nor I. Trust In Me! Sexy ass Shayla. When we do eventually meet, I will be so deeep inside of Shayla, I will necessitate dual-citizenship. I checked a few hundred posts ago and they confirmed Canada does grant this.

I'm good to go! Cool.

Dilbert, I've learned a new golf trick. Ready? Okay. Hold this golf ball clutched between your teethesses. Stay steady as I grab my 5 iron. Now, I've seen pros do this teed up on a plastic soda bottle. Here's how it goes. I must rotate on my backswing. If I sway going back, you're fucked. On the downswing, I must swing in-down the line-slightly in. If my right shoulder comes out (over-the-top), well you're fucked. And, if I sway into the upswing, well, you got it...you're fucked. All of this while swinging well over 100MPH. Ready?

Dilbert, it's the subject at hand not SL nor I. Trust In Me! Sexy ass Shayla. When we do eventually meet, I will be so deeep inside of Shayla, I will necessitate dual-citizenship. I checked a few hundred posts ago and they confirmed Canada does grant this.

I'm good to go! Cool.

Dilbert, I've learned a new golf trick. Ready? Okay. Hold this golf ball clutched between your teethesses. Stay steady as I grab my 5 iron. Now, I've seen pros do this teed up on a plastic soda bottle. Here's how it goes. I must rotate on my backswing. If I sway going back, you're fucked. On the downswing, I must swing in-down the line-slightly in. If my right shoulder comes out (over-the-top), well you're fucked. And, if I sway into the upswing, well, you got it...you're fucked. All of this while swinging well over 100MPH. Ready? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
undoubtedly, shayla is making you crack up.
Yes she is. I've got a story to tale very, very soon. You'll see.

BTW, can I "Tee" up your mouth? just asking? (have emergency dental on 'stand by' just in case)...
Mijo,

eye see that you've ditched your P.R.I.E.S.T tag in favor of O.U.T.C.A.S.T. tag.

eye'll byte, what does your latest tag mean????