Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Yes she is. I've got a story to tale very, very soon. You'll see.

BTW, can I "Tee" up your mouth? just asking? (have emergency dental on 'stand by' just in case)... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
well, tale your story up!!! some of us are antsy.

no! eye like my teeth no thank you very much!

I trust a pro golfer more over an amateur over this trick.
hey shayla

Mijo,O

eye see that you've ditched your P.R.I.E.S.T tag in favor of O.U.T.C.A.S.T. tag.

eye'll byte, what does your latest tag mean???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No need to byte...simply put, it means I'm human and I will fuck your shit up and not (never) thinck twice about it. Cool.

Edit: I just answered your Q. Hope I wasn't rude. Never rude, always honest. js, I will...and revel in your pain and exhaustion. I will drain your physical stamina mentally and enjoii your weakness.
This thread is getting real weird.
AAPL avoids (note: 'avoids' vs. evades) $1B in taxes. Now, if Apple Inc. consulted Shayla, they would have learned how to 'avoid' $500M more. Ahhhhhhh, the value of Shayla.
This thread is getting real weird. Originally Posted by burkalini
hey shayla

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sup
I blame Dilbert...
Sup Originally Posted by Shayla
That's my girl...mmmmmmmmmm
Ok, I guess its time to start with the Fag pics. Go for it Mijo!
My only regret is that Shayla and I didn't send SL to heaven. I mean literally. He would have died of heavenly sexual euphoria. I wonder...if there's still a chance it may happen just yet.
My only regret is that Shayla and I didn't send SL to heaven. I mean literally. He would have died of heavenly sexual euphoria. I wonder...if there's still a chance it may happen just yet. Originally Posted by alluringava
What would his head stone say.
Here lies Still Looking, no longer looking, for he has found heaven at last.
My only regret is that Shayla and I didn't send SL to heaven. I mean literally. He would have died of heavenly sexual euphoria. I wonder...if there's still a chance it may happen just yet. Originally Posted by alluringava
FUCK that...KILL me!!!! (never thought I'd plead for death, ever, but...)

This thread is getting real weird. Originally Posted by burkalini
Getting? That happened about 800 posts ago.
But it IS Shayla after all....carry on