Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Do you think there is a mandle with a BBC?

Yea? ........or NEIGH ? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Well technically a mandle is a female so it would have to be a strap on. I suppose a Transexual provider could have a mandle though.
Do you think there is a mandle with a BBC?

Yea? ........or NEIGH ? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I dunno, but I miss that hooker.

She was always a delight to read.

Where for art thou V-BBC?
I dunno, but I miss that hooker.

She was always a delight to read.

Where for art thou V-BBC? Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Check the mens room.
Joe posted a threat on some BP ho, revealing personal info? I thought the guidelines only offered protection to members.

The thread will be returned once we get the outing info edited ,
Be very careful about connecting real world info to handles. Originally Posted by Pistolero
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1521841
This one maybe? ^
bigtime1 BANNED also.
Any outing of any personal information, regardless of membership is how it was communicated when I saw it, was nuclear.
Joe posted a threat on some BP ho, revealing personal info? I thought the guidelines only offered protection to members.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

I can neither confirm nor deny the reason for the member's ban. However, if that were the reason for it then it would follow that one of the persons revealed was indeed a member.

Reveal personal info at your own risk. Better yet, don't do it at all.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

Reveal personal info at your own risk. Better yet, don't do it at all.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I'd go with the part in BOLD above...

Why people feel the need to post any personal info at all on this board continues to amaze me...even when they try to be "cute" with it
Or it could be read like this
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

I agree, outing is to be taken VERY seriously. But as we've spoken of recently, guidelines are open to interpretation. Personal information and the protection offered can vary. I've recently had something I feel is very personal posted in open forum, while others view it as a vague description. I can see it both ways, but since I'm the one being attacked I can't help but take it personally.
You guys flip flop on protecting non-members.
As stated, the guidelines are open to interpretation. Somme members are going to take a harder stand on the issue than others. A married man will have more to lose than someone single. So his stand will be more rigid. As I was paying my tab during a dinner date, the waiter announced my name to my date. I'm single and don't give a fuck. But someone else could have a very different stance on the matter.
Advice from staff... Better yet, don't do it at all
As I was paying my tab during a dinner date, the waiter announced my name to my date. I'm single and don't give a fuck. But someone else could have a very different stance on the matter.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I pay for the dinners the same way I pay for the whores.

"Leave no trace"
Good advice
You guys flip flop on protecting non-members. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Just because a gal isn't verified or doesn't have a showcase doesn't mean she isn't a member.
I pay for the dinners the same way I pay for the whores.

"Leave no trace" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
The same can be said about your eating habits, Globe boy.