Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Ich höre, wenn Trump Präsident gemacht wird er alle Dorothys punkte umzukehren . Aktuelle, vergangene und noch kommen
[I hear when Trump is made president he's reversing all of Dorthy's points. Current, past, & yet to come] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Dann solltet Dorthy verboten bleiben, und ich werde gerade fortsetzen uber ihr zu traumen, Fraulein Kommandant.
  • L.A.
  • 06-15-2016, 06:02 PM
BTW...there are approximately 100 different members of the community who have contributed to this thread. Now at over 1000 posts, thank you to the top 10 contributors:

armature 128
andymarksman 71
YummyMarie 66
corona 63
dearhunter 50
Tony Gambino 50
KittyLamour 38
TinMan 34
TheCat'sMeow 33
Victoria Jolie 33 Originally Posted by YummyMarie
#getalife

Dorthy will be back soon...This horrible unjust travesty will soon come to an end!
#getalife Originally Posted by L.A.
I don't know about we, but at least I do have a life. I am helping my fellow man. I'm just cool like that.

Dorthy will be back soon...This horrible unjust travesty will soon come to an end! Originally Posted by L.A.
Amen to that.
Is her time up yet? And how did this jewel fall to page three already?
Is her time up yet? And how did this jewel fall to page three already? Originally Posted by THN
We've moved on to crabs.
I bet Dorthy didn't catch any crabs on her bancation.
I bet Dorthy didn't catch any crabs on her bancation. Originally Posted by THN
Let's make that the first thing we hit her with when she returns.
Where's the fistbump emoji when you need it?
I bet Dorthy didn't catch any crabs on her bancation. Originally Posted by THN
Hard to catch them if you aren't working! Armature makes it sound like IKKY was Dorfy's only method to get work.
Hard to catch them if you aren't working! Armature makes it sound like IKKY was Dorfy's only method to get work. Originally Posted by corona
She's working bro. Reviews still pop up for her on the houston boards.
She's working bro. Reviews still pop up for her on the houston boards. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
shit, someone tell armature!
My ban decoder chart says she'll be back 7-07-16.......
This shit still going on? Who actually cares about this hoe?
This shit still going on? Who actually cares about this hoe? Originally Posted by killswitch321
Quite a few of us us eyelids.......you think a weirdo freak like you would have the good sense to lay low until that eyelid holding thing blows over ......but don't worry i'll bring it up every chance I can!
Quite a few of us us eyelids.......you think a weirdo freak like you would have the good sense to lay low until that eyelid holding thing blows over ......but don't worry i'll bring it up every chance I can! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Well, you go shut your eyelids and go back to bed, troll. Give me a call about it when a lady shuts the door on you like next. Hehehe