Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

I did plain and simple the first time and you decided to play offence again and spew jibberish brought on by god knows what.
I will go slow this time.
You say I am stalking DM yet at the same time you blast another board member with your signature lines with every post. OK hon here is where you will need your thinking cap.
While you are not following that person, you are blasting them with every post you make
in whatever forum you are in.
OK I know you are a little dizzy right now and your first instinct is to lash out about how what you speak are facts blah blah blah.
Stop, Breath and think! You are not what one would call a traditional stalker but you are definately a stalker and a person that constantly harrasess a particular individual
with every post.

There endith the lesson
Dorfy, Taint at post 1k .... Right? Has that happened yet? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yes at post 967 I think
Stop, Breath and think! You are not what one would call a traditional stalker but you are definately a stalker and a person that constantly harrasess a particular individual with every post. Originally Posted by rduke4923
And the pot calls the kettle black.

Stalker fight! Stalker fight! Pound those keyboards; hit 'em with your best...typing finger, I guess.
dorthy, you've got to be the single dumbest provider on this board.

From what I understand you asked for a picture of your face to be removed on a prior post, yet this thread shows facial pictures of you.

Not all of my face pictures were removed by the mods

. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
Are you really that stupid? Right click on picture, save to whatever folder and one of your 'buddies' now has your picture on his computer. The picture is 'out there' for ever and ever. They never go away! You piss off the wrong guy and there's no telling where these pictures will end up (not a threat nor a subtle threat, just some unwarranted guidance)

Just like this one. Out on the web for eternity. And you, your butt boys, nor the moderators can make it disappear from the history of the web. Think about this the next time you're hanging out in Beaumont while some poor sap is waiting for a session, then you talk shit to him. Again, this isn't a threat nor a subtle threat, just internet 101 lessons.

. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
OK tony gambino, I will.

Fuck you over? That's a laugh, you do well enough on your own. I also stated twice that this wasn't either a threat nor a subtle threat.

Lastly, if I were really french toast do you actually think I would have an obvious avatar? I just do it to fuck with simpletons like you.

Then again, I could use one of your face pictures as my avatar. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
Most likely I would receive points and instructions to change the avatar. Any picture I could have of you, I would've gotten from this site. It wouldn't be considered 'outing' as everything that would happen would be received from this site, and not any place else.

You just stated it wasn't a threat but your threatening to put my face picture as your avatar... In which it will be considered outing since my account was guested and I came back not showing my face but if you want to go down that road go ahead..

The criteria for avatars is pretty vague, and looking at the rules, it would be a slippery slope as to what rules are broken, and if said rules are actually adhered to.

However I did change my avatar just for you. Actually dorthy was supposed to give Scarecrow a blow job at the Scarecrows field, but she was partying with the munchkins at Munchkinland and didn't tell him she was out of town.

You know who else use to send and post these Dorthy pictures FRENCH TOAST AKA WOLF WHISTLE

Originally Posted by NOBODY60
I did plain and simple the first time and you decided to play offence again and spew jibberish brought on by god knows what.
I will go slow this time.
You say I am stalking DM yet at the same time you blast another board member with your signature lines with every post. OK hon here is where you will need your thinking cap.
While you are not following that person, you are blasting them with every post you make
in whatever forum you are in.
OK I know you are a little dizzy right now and your first instinct is to lash out about how what you speak are facts blah blah blah.
Stop, Breath and think! You are not what one would call a traditional stalker but you are definately a stalker and a person that constantly harrasess a particular individual
with every post.

There endith the lesson Originally Posted by rduke4923

So 19 posts in a row about Dorthy isn't harassment Ive asked you to leave me alone and you won't so that's harassment..

I need a fucktard restraining order.
Compliment? (What the fuck is that? ) Paint in a good light? Shocked and indignant? Trying to say? (I don't try to say a damn thing, I point out or state the obvious and let others come to their own conclusions, it seems even you understand the obvious, sometimes).

Do you live in reality man? I don't think you do, on more than one level. Either that, or you can't read worth a damn. And that makes this even more pathetic. I would've left your ass on the corner, too. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

I'll take "Hooker-speak for $1,000 Alex". :t hrob:

Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Yes, I knew you wouldn't be able to respond with anything relevant or substantial. You are dismissed.

Did you expect anything more from him...

Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Just admit you are back than we can mark the date and the winnners can collect their money. After all that is what this thread is about. Originally Posted by rduke4923
She's holding out on admitting it so one of her "buddies" can win the pot.
She's holding out on admitting it so one of her "buddies" can win the pot. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Don't even start sweet rolls
^^ nobody60 already made u shit ur pants today, do u really want me to start?
No I won't,
Cuz you need to worry about getting clients, not how many posts this thread has.
Te tengo lastima, forreals.
^^ nobody60 already made u shit ur pants today, do u really want me to start? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Why hold back now?
^^ nobody60 already made u shit ur pants today, do u really want me to start?
No I won't,
Cuz you need to worry about getting clients, not how many posts this thread has.
Te tengo lastima, forreals. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
He didn't make me shit my pants I have clients but that's what you don't understand.. If my posts hurt my Buisness I would have stfu a long time ago.. You just started you don't have it like I do so you don't worry about my Buisness..
Whateverz, I got to party like its 1999, and then work tomorrow,
Choa.
Why hold back now? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Cuz I really am sweet!
I feel kinda bad for her.
I already stated all that earlier in this thread.
Keep up !
Cuz I really am sweet!
I feel kinda bad for her.
I already stated all that earlier in this thread.
Keep up ! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Feel bad about what you wish you were on my level.. Go party aren't you to old for that ?

You need to start saving for your retirement cause with all that partying I'm sure you will age faster...

I worked hard to get where I'm at don't be jealous your not mentioned in threads about being the best at anything besides devouring chocolate cake..
blah blah blah blah

There endith the lesson Originally Posted by rduke4923
TL;DR
All of this to try and make an excuse for your behavior to someone who not only doesn't care but had already dismissed your ass hours before LOL.

I take back what I said before: You're not acting pathetic, you ARE pathetic. The only lesson you can give me on how to be lame enough to kill myself.
All I can do is LMBAO.. carry on bro.