The Bills : )

guys ares we ...winners ...today?
Yes, if we are Eagle fans : )
Lol guess there is next year!!!!and the year after that!!!! And the year after that !!! YOU GO JILLS
Lol guess there is next year!!!!and the year after that!!!! And the year after that !!! YOU GO JILLS Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW
must be one of those Eagle fans....
There might be a chance for a winning season in 2028 since McDermott's contract runs through 2027.
No lilypad I'm not but keep on guessing lol lol
the good news
Bills guaranteed not to lose next week mmmmm maybe
Bills defense has played good with all the injuries.
However they gave up 3 game winning drives to end games.
They could be 9-3 now if defense had held
Only way they could lose, is if they fire Mcdermit and hire a clown like one of the bobsey twins.....
LILYPAD FOR COUCH COACH THE NEXT JILLS HEAD COACH
Well....
We previously burned the Dog's Bill's jersey to start the fire pit a couple weeks ago.
So.... Any donations for the next game cookout?
Bills defense has played good with all the injuries.
However they gave up 3 game winning drives to end games.
They could be 9-3 now if defense had held
Only way they could lose, is if they fire Mcdermit and hire a clown like one of the bobsey twins..... Originally Posted by lilylivered
The Bills always choke under pressure. McDermott was an absolute idiot taking on the role of DC. They should have just fired Leslie Frazier and brought in a new DC.
All of these defensive lineman draft picks and smnot one stone cold closer. Seems like the only way McDermott will be fired is if Josh Allen walks into Pegulas office demanding fire McDermott. Or trade me since McDermott is the only person in the locker room who doesn't believe in Allen. I am tired of coaching not to lose the game. And Beane is not innocent in this mess either by consistently drafting project after project for the defense instead of stud recievers for Allen.
the good news
Bills guaranteed not to lose next week mmmmm maybe Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Bills’ Von Miller Bye bye

How many more ta say the Bills lost during a bye week ????

And the Bill's saga continues.

If they do want to fire McDermott this late in the season, now would be the perfect time to do it.

Going forward; the current situation couldn't get much worse.
Bills’ Von Miller Bye bye

How many more ta say the Bills lost during a bye week ????

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Never thought of a Bye week like that before lol
Got me laughing on a sad day.
NFL great player struggling bad to regain any kind of ability
has to be depressed and disappointed and then goes and supposedly beats the wife...
Hopefully theres a way to dump him and save on the cap...