YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I am hurt that you would call me a dirty old man. The political correct thing is to call me an "over sexed Senior citizen". I was a naïve gentleman until I met Dallas and she corrupted me.
New outfit! Thank you to my sexy friend for gifting it
woot! muy sexy-o!

(yes, that was spanish, in case you were wondering...)
Gracias, Speeedracer!!! I try to show my Latina roots every once in a while

BTW...I just enjoyed licking the curvature of Liliana Vess's body...mmm...wow...uh-huh...jealousy will get you no where...bwahahahahahahaaa!!!
No you didn't. She still needs to post taint and tits.
^^^i'm with him. pics or it didn't happen=)
BTW...I just enjoyed licking the curvature of Liliana Vess's body...mmm...wow...uh-huh...jealousy will get you no where...bwahahahahahahaaa!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yeah, that made it kind of difficult to defeat elder dark gods, but the magician and the gangster managed to team up and defeat Azathoth anyhow...

MUAHAHAHAH!

^^^^ you cant deny that me kissing and blowing on the di gave you that extra winning edge...
No one flicks a 5 or higher with their tongue like you do love.
No one flicks a 5 or higher with their tongue like you do love. Originally Posted by Glynette
Hahaha...should have taken a picture of that...or better yet a video...there's always next time.

What's funny about the whole situation was that I was the one who brought out the game to play, but I couldn't sit still long enough to actually play. But I have this awesome magnetism that brings hot nerd-chicks together, and I totally get a boner watching the hot nerd-chicks get their game on; and naturally my tongue starts wagging all over the place

Something to fantasize about next time I pull out the hitachi =D
LOL...I just realized that we are on page 69 on this thread...sounds like cause for celebration!
Making fried chicken...I feel so domestic...but definitely NOT domesticated...

Where's my chicken?
There's an outcall fee for delivery Hun... Muah!
Notice I took a bite outta one of the pieces...mmm