Random Thoughts

I've been a dog guy my whole life and have had to do this more times than I want to remember. It's guaranteed to be a hard day but sometimes it is clearly the right thing to do. I'll be sending good thoughts your way.
It’s so hard to say goodbye to one of your babies. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Sorry
What needs to shift in your life, so you are able to get what you truly want?

Saw this on Twitter and as my life have been quite lackluster over the past 2 yrs it has me thinking about changes, new job, new area, etc.
What do you do when you've done all you can to save someone and it isn't enough. Just give up?
What do you do when you've done all you can to save someone and it isn't enough. Just give up? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Yes.
What do you do when you've done all you can to save someone and it isn't enough. Just give up? Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Tell them you will always be there for them but may be time for tough love.
Dedicated to my friend, who lost her friend today. May she rest in peace, now free of her pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16O3ZKJmol4
I'm sorry, Ginger. I know how it feels - one of the worst feelings in the world, in my opinion.

I hope you can take some small comfort that you gave her a good life in a loving home, and will be with her to ease her journey out of this life. All dogs should be so lucky. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I've been a dog guy my whole life and have had to do this more times than I want to remember. It's guaranteed to be a hard day but sometimes it is clearly the right thing to do. I'll be sending good thoughts your way. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Sorry Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Dedicated to my friend, who lost her friend today. May she rest in peace, now free of her pain. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thank you all for your concern. And thanks for the beautiful video, Spanky.
That moment when some random dude at WalMart runs up to you and tells you that he watched your videos and wants to take a selfie with you. I didn't think people still visited my site
I think I like British rap music more than American rap music.
What's up with all the emojis? Is this the new BP?
I realize that this will sound passive aggressive and maybe it is. But I do have a new resolution: To only be good to those that are good to me. Or at least those that don't fuck me over. That shouldn't have to have been a resolution, I know.
When a woman gets a vibrator, it's seen as a bit of naughty fun. But when a guy orders a 240 volt Fuckmaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collecting tray, together with optional built-in realistic orgasm scream 7.1 sound system, he's called a pervert.
When a woman gets a vibrator, it's seen as a bit of naughty fun. But when a guy orders a 240 volt Fuckmaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collecting tray, together with optional built-in realistic orgasm scream 7.1 sound system, he's called a pervert. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Or a genius!
When a woman gets a vibrator, it's seen as a bit of naughty fun. But when a guy orders a 240 volt Fuckmaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collecting tray, together with optional built-in realistic orgasm scream 7.1 sound system, he's called a pervert. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Mind if I ask where I can order one of those? I have a friend who is interested . . .