Review Normally I wouldn't do this but I'm pissed

So lets say, you take your borderline having monkey a-- on, and stop hijacking this thread..?

Because im going to have to charge you for taking up my time..
Ok that's quite enough of this line of discussion and insinuation.

Also, FYI, all providers advertising here under the age of 25 must submit age verification in order to become verified.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
I had the chance to see this young lady. She's awesome. Review coming soon
I had the chance to see this young lady. She's awesome. Review coming soon Originally Posted by Cockstrong67
That's cool y'all were able to get pass the small stuff!
I had the chance to see this young lady. She's awesome. Review coming soon Originally Posted by Cockstrong67
Glad y'all resolved this the right way bruh...looking forward to that review.

I am going to spank it right handed tonight..... BECAUSE I am pissed...

Just so Ya'll know... ( my typing is going to be even worse tomorrow)
Did she comply with your creepy shirt fetish?

Edit: for gramma nazis, the fetish being creepy,...not the shirt.
That's the way to do it

Was in the lobby of the hotel and after texting for a half hour about needing to dry her hair she cancelled. So mad because of the lost 2 hours...can't get those back !!
Was in the lobby of the hotel and after texting for a half hour about needing to dry her hair she cancelled. So mad because of the lost 2 hours...can't get those back !! Originally Posted by michaelrayab
start a fresh thread