Relevance to topic? Babble like OEB? Originally Posted by reddog1951
Deflection!

GOTCHA
Nope, you deflected. I called you on iy
Nope, you deflected. I called you on iy Originally Posted by reddog1951
ohh grow up
c'mon man

lolling
Nope, thread is about Carter compared to Biden. Focus.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2021, 01:31 PM
hillary thought she had benghazi under control too! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Could you point me to the part where Hillary said Benghazi was under control?
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2021, 01:32 PM

Babble like OEB? Originally Posted by reddog1951
Only LL can babble like that and he is Sami retired now it seems.
Quiet on room is deafening
regarding mister fred rogers. its believed that he was bisexual, not homosexual. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you have ANY evidence to support this? I don't mean some theory, or opinion. I mean actual evidence that he had homosexual experiences?

I'll wait...
Do you have ANY evidence to support this? I don't mean some theory, or opinion. I mean actual evidence that he had homosexual experiences?

I'll wait... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
It was a different time and his personal life was well protected! He had many gay friends and championed gay rights. There are several clues to his sexual preference in statements he made and what his gay friends have said.
Dilbert gave a link that he was bi sexual. If you suck dick or get butt fucked you're gay! bi just means you go both ways! His mannerisms and associations clearly lead to rogers was a pole smoker! Nothing wrong with that. Just educating the blind.
If, in your mind, there's nothing wrong with that, why do you keep it so important that you have to bring it up so frequently? Do you have any repressed memories from your past that you are trying to deny and eradicate?
If, in your mind, there's nothing wrong with that, why do you keep it so important that you have to bring it up so frequently? Do you have any repressed memories from your past that you are trying to deny and eradicate? Originally Posted by Lapdog
Ha! I will overlook your veiled rude remark. I know thats your rep when you cant keep up! Just answering the ill-informed posts in this thread!
I know as well as you do that if you had anything you could RTM me for, you would. You're not overlooking anything, little boy.
  • oeb11
  • 02-11-2021, 06:05 PM
"hillary thought she had benghazi under control too"

Relevance to topic? Babble like OEB? Originally Posted by reddog1951

Does your fear of FACTS and Truth not cause 'r' to have me on ignore - as other radical marxist DPST/ccp devotees of totalitarianism????
BUT has anyone else noticed that hell is freezing over next week on "Presidents Day"... Coinkydink? I think not...

Happy Hobbying and Stay Warm!