WombRaider versus UnderConstruction

I SHOULD NOT BE MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED, I AM SORRY Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
That is true I shouldn't be, however you are such a easy target. Looks like you will not be satisfied until the dumbest MF on the board award is presented to you.[/QUOTE]

WHY DON'T YOU DO A POLL? IT WOULD TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU

HERE IS A PIC JUST FOR THOSE WORDS[/QUOTE]

No stones, you are a pathetic understudy of chicken dyke. Just another hillbilly wannabe. You would answer a emoticon for two months also. LMFAO Give up bitch.
That is true I shouldn't be, however you are such a easy target. Looks like you will not be satisfied until the dumbest MF on the board award is presented to you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

HERE IS A PIC JUST FOR THOSE WORDS[/QUOTE]

No stones, you are a pathetic understudy of chicken dyke. Just another hillbilly wannabe. You would answer a emoticon for two months also. LMFAO Give up bitch.[/QUOTE]

Hillbilly? that is a big word for you
Hillbilly's live in the hills, OK and KS are considered the "Great Plains". I know that is hard for you to understand

If you do not want to read my post, put me on ignore, that to maybe hard for you to understand because of your mental condition

Do us all a favor and go play on the interstate

Where is that poll?????????????????????

HERE IS A PIC JUST FOR THOSE WORDS Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
No stones, you are a pathetic understudy of chicken dyke. Just another hillbilly wannabe. You would answer a emoticon for two months also. LMFAO Give up bitch.[/QUOTE]

Hillbilly? that is a big word for you
Hillbilly's live in the hills, OK and KS are considered the "Great Plains". I know that is hard for you to understand

If you do not want to read my post, put me on ignore, that to maybe hard for you to understand because of your mental condition

Do us all a favor and go play on the interstate

Where is that poll?????????????????????[/QUOTE]

"The poll is up your ass hillbilly. LOL ever been in the arbuckle Mountains? Do us all a favor and go fuck yourself. I like hillbilly it suits you.
  • DSK
  • 05-10-2015, 09:42 PM
Who is EKIM, IBOuting? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is a horrible person, slow on the uptake, quick with a rude remark, and rather childish and boorish. He cannot admit his mistakes which are so numerous he would embarrass himself if he had any capacity for self reflection.
He is a horrible person, slow on the uptake, quick with a rude remark, and rather childish and boorish. He cannot admit his mistakes which are so numerous he would embarrass himself if he had any capacity for self reflection. Originally Posted by DSK
LOL speaketh the JL another of chicken dykes minions. The more slow witted of the three. Asked anyone to meet you at love field lately?
He is a horrible person, slow on the uptake, quick with a rude remark, and rather childish and boorish. He cannot admit his mistakes which are so numerous he would embarrass himself if he had any capacity for self reflection. Originally Posted by DSK
let's see, "DSK"... You know Joined ECCIE in December but know a poster named EKIM?

When was the last post by any member named EKIM, "DSK?"

Please elucidate us!

And I never saw you at Loe Field ... Twice!
let's see, "DSK"... You know Joined ECCIE in December but know a poster named EKIM? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you mean that JLIdiot, errrr DSKIdiot is actually someone else?

Hmmmm, what is his true identity?
Back on topic - didn't anyone notice the poll is now closed and the results are overwhelming?

Eccie has spoken!

By a 7-to-1 margin - it agrees WombRaider aka UnderConstruction is the biggest liar on this board!

Back on topic - didn't anyone notice the poll is closed and the results are overwhelming?

Eccie has spoken!

By a 7-to-1 margin - it is agreed WombRaider aka UnderConstruction is the biggest liar on this board!
Originally Posted by lustylad
You didn't start the poll. For someone who didn't start it, you sure are excited. IB, is that you? I wish this underconstruction guy would come back. Maybe you could bother him a while.

Did anyone notice that nobody gives a shit

Meltdown alert for the old sodomite gruber from Chicago.
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2015, 05:33 AM
let's see, "DSK"... You know Joined ECCIE in December but know a poster named EKIM?

When was the last post by any member named EKIM, "DSK?"

Please elucidate us!

And I never saw you at Loe Field ... Twice! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go back a page and see IB Hankering's posts where he addresses IvaBiggen as Ekim the InBred Chimp. I figured you were too slow to figure it out.
Here is when you hijacked your own thread stupid fuck. Don't try blaming me when I just gave you the truth. Your addiction for having the last word speaks volumes about you little man. Good luck in the future chicken dyke. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your perception of what happened when is as fucked up as your grammar and spelling, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

No stones, you are a pathetic understudy of chicken dyke. Just another hillbilly wannabe. You would answer a emoticon for two months also. LMFAO Give up bitch.

"The poll is up your ass hillbilly. LOL ever been in the arbuckle Mountains? Do us all a favor and go fuck yourself. I like hillbilly it suits you.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred Chimp would be the "hillbilly" mutha fucka bragging about his "mountains".

Your perception of what happened when is as fucked up as your grammar and spelling, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Playing dodge the facts again chicken dyke? No one has worse grammar then you .

ekim the Inbred Chimp would be the "hillbilly" mutha fucka bragging about his "mountains". Still unable to spell it right, what a fucking loser, after all the times you have been corrected.,

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You were the stupid mutha fucka that took a humorous comment about the Nemaha mountains that lay beneath the flint hills as really being in Kansas. Your stupidity knows no bounds. Oh but you are a expert on Kansas as you drove across the state once....LMAO
You were the stupid mutha fucka that took a humorous comment about the Nemaha mountains that lay beneath the flint hills as really being in Kansas. Your stupidity knows no bounds. Oh but you are a expert on Kansas as you drove across the state once....LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your posts are as devoid of humor as they are of proper grammar, spelling ... and any direct reference to "Nemaha", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Your posts are as devoid of humor as they are of proper grammar, spelling ... and any direct reference to "Nemaha", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

[ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your post are a collection of one fucking lie after another chicken dyke. Your grammar and spelling suck, and your comprehension of what is posted is devoid of reality. Anyone who has the addiction of the last word is a sick person, and I will leave you with that reality last word chicken dyke. You will reply to this because you can't help yourself.
Your post are a collection of one fucking lie after another , chicken dyke. Your grammar and spelling suck, and your comprehension of what is posted is devoid of reality. Anyone who has the addiction of the last word is a sick person, and I will leave you with that reality last word, chicken dyke. You will reply to this, because you can't help yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The alternative is too embarrassing for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your every post proves you're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.