Still looking are you threatening providers for BBFS?

I'm not sure if this is serious or not either
Of all people to accuse bb of SL would be the last guy to ever try it
We've had many convos about creepy guys trying to get me to do bb
I get completely grossed out and never talk to the guy again
End of story
No reason to quit my profession all together
But no SL would be happy with a CBJ just as long as he's getting some from a sexy lady!!
I'm not sure if this is serious or not either
Of all people to accuse bb of SL would be the last guy to ever try it
We've had many convos about creepy guys trying to get me to do bb
I get completely grossed out and never talk to the guy again
End of story
No reason to quit my profession all together
But no SL would be happy with a CBJ just as long as he's getting some from a sexy lady!! Originally Posted by AbbyAustin
Yeah, it got kicked open even wider. She is beautiful and when I say that to a female its because they are pretty inside and out. And jasmine is both of those things !
SL is a sweet heart! He warned me about guys wanting BBFS. He has been nothing but a gentleman and very helpful. And I got a cute TShirt.
Looking like SL is getting some support.
SL I have to be honest, I was not looking for this to go so far. My purpose was to truly set your name straight and let providers know how nothing should be insisted upon; them I am also glad we agree on this. I am also glad you have some ladies to chime in on your behalf.... even though you did not show what they are stating in this thread. Whatever we are all human.

Please understand and appreciate my openness and willing to stand up for what's right, and that I can out ass-hole the best of 'em when necessary.
SL I have to be honest, I was not looking for this to go so far. My purpose was to truly set your name straight and let providers know how nothing should be insisted upon; them I am also glad we agree on this. I am also glad you have some ladies to chime in on your behalf.... even though you did not show what they are stating in this thread. Whatever we are all human.

Please understand and appreciate my openness and willing to stand up for what's right, and that I can out ass-hole the best of 'em when necessary. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

Who are you fooling?? You were out to run his name in the mud... This was not some public service announcement to stand up for what is right...

Give me a break. Sell that shit somewhere else..

Please understand and appreciate my openness and willing to stand up for what's right, and that I can out ass-hole the best of 'em when necessary. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
EJLA, after doing a little research it would seem you have been around a while. The fact remains you called someone out who was TOTALLY innocent of the wrong doing represented by YOU. How would you like it if someone sent LE on over, they arrest you because of some lunatics statement or claim. So now you sit your ass in hooker jail with all eyes upon you. Oh but good news, you can dig into your pocket book and hire an attorney and DEFEND yourself or as you put it clear YOUR name. While you’re in there some other onlooker has nothing better to do but put an ad in the paper letting everyone know you’re in the pokey and why. Now this on looker doesn't mean any harm he just kinda "whispers" where there is smoke there MIGHT be fire. Now how much fun would YOU be having?

YOUR DEAD ASS WRONG! You don't call people out based on hear say, innuendo, gossip or one nut jobs post who told the entire community to go FUCK THEMSELVES!

Do the right thing. Say you were wrong. Apologize. Never do this to anyone ever again. Then I would respect you and we can move on. Until such a time, you’re only right about one thing. YOU are a BIGGER ass-hole than me! That’s pretty bad young lady!

EJLA, after doing a little research it would seem you have been around a while. The fact remains you called someone out who was TOTALLY innocent of the wrong doing represented by YOU. How would you like it if someone sent LE on over, they arrest you because of some lunatics statement or claim. So now you sit your ass in hooker jail with all eyes upon you. Oh but good news, you can dig into your pocket book and hire an attorney and DEFEND yourself or as you put it clear YOUR name. While you’re in there some other onlooker has nothing better to do but put an ad in the paper letting everyone know you’re in the pokey and why. Now this on looker doesn't mean any harm he just kinda "whispers" where there is smoke there MIGHT be fire. Now how much fun would YOU be having?

YOUR DEAD ASS WRONG! You don't call people out based on hear say, innuendo, gossip or one nut jobs post who told the entire community to go FUCK THEMSELVES!

Do the right thing. Say you were wrong. Apologize. Never do this to anyone ever again. Then I would respect you and we can move on. Until such a time, you’re only right about one thing. YOU are a BIGGER ass-hole than me! That’s pretty bad young lady!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I can understand you having issue with EBJL. SL, you will always be a target of "haters" whether they are male or female because of your style, money you spend, etc. I would move on from this. You are saying you don't "force" BBFS, well then that should be good enough. Providers can decide for themselves if they want to see you or not. There is no real proof that you are ANYONE does BBFS, etc. It will always be a "he said, she said" situation".

Using LE as an example is not kosher IMO on this type of board. I know you were trying to make a point but I could see this taken in a manner you probably did not intend it to be taken.

sixx
I can understand you having issue with EBJL. SL, you will always be a target of "haters" whether they are male or female because of your style, money you spend, etc. I would move on from this. You are saying you don't "force" BBFS, well then that should be good enough. Providers can decide for themselves if they want to see you or not. There is no real proof that you are ANYONE does BBFS, etc. It will always be a "he said, she said" situation".

Using LE as an example is not kosher IMO on this type of board. I know you were trying to make a point but I could see this taken in a manner you probably did not intend it to be taken.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Agreed. Hypothetical situations w LE from hobbyists on the board is a bit of an overkill. Scaaarrrryyy. :/

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I agree with you Sixx. The LE story was purely hypothetical. Truth be told I take much more offence to the word "force" than the lie about me doing bare back. Before I'm a hobbyist I'm a person. One that believes "all" people regardless of what they look like, how much money they have or preference are still humans with feelings. Anyone who would use their position to get people to do what they normally wouldn't do is just a low life, bottom feeder.

Both you and I have absolutely NO control over what people might think. They will draw their own conclusions. And like you I really could care less.

SL she was just jealous you are not spreading the wealth with her and can't fit in your T-shirts.

She is miserable and misery loves company....

Remember this being angry with someone is like swallowing poison and hoping the other person dies. Point of the saying is anger towards someone only hurts you not the other person.
SL,

You do know that I am not the one who accused you of anything, right.
Other people have. If it is hearsay and you have cleared your name why would'nt you just let this thread disappear? Why are you so defensive if you are sure you have convinced others that you are a good guy?

There is no shame in enjoying BBFS and creampie! Many, many people have requested and confirmed the list including Still Looking - now hosted at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bareback6969 Originally Posted by hicks36

If you say you don't do this and i say fine it's done, why do you have such a problem with me? I never accused you of anything. If you go back and read I haven't even insulted you the way you have insulted me.

Why would you insinuate that you have ill intentions with my safety in the same way that you allegedly threatened and caused the provider, who accused you of all this, to run off?

Well I have been getting very strange calls lately. So all of this and your hypothetical threat is very suspect. If members think they can hypothetically threaten providers in a public forum I can only imagine what happens BCD.

If you know what kind of person I am, you will know I never had any intentions I am accused of when starting this thread. Remember that I am not the one who accused you of anything. If you have ill intentions towards me besides verbal insults (which I don't care about) you can keep that for yourself.
I know I will be safe and sound.