Kathy Griffin

• WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 01:36 PM
Oh I'm sure they have wtf. The party of intolerance and hate has spoken. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Yea they did on Nov 8th!

You Mexican, Black , Muslim hating old white men are in control of the whole kit and kabotle!

Now all you have to do is shut down the press to keep control. Trump is doing a tremendous job in this regard....first he must discredit the press, then he can shut it down with you loons help.

You seem to know the steps pretty well... Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
12-Step Program.

He's stuck on #1 ... Admission he can't control it.
Yea they did on Nov 8th!

You Mexican, Black , Muslim hating old white men are in control of the whole kit and kabotle!

Now all you have to do is shut down the press to keep control. Trump is doing a tremendous job in this regard....first he must discredit the press, then he can shut it down with you loons help.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I forgot to add "the party of angry white guys, sore losers and fascists"

.....not to mention hysterical.
You seem to know the steps pretty well... Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Jeezz, he sucks one little Dick and he's called a cock sucker for life.
Jeezz, he sucks one little Dick and he's called a cock sucker for life. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I imagine he was "tricked" into believing it was a Vienna sausage.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 02:00 PM
10 years? Anyone with even marginal cognitive capacity would realize after 5 years that his attempts to quiet me have FAILED!

His "tactic" is clearly transparent ... to quiet critical responses to his reams of bullshit he posts in forums on Eccie.

It has FAILED!

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Failed? Did you not get some points a few weeks back for following me around like a lost puppy!

Maybe you should hit the rtm again LexyLiar
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 02:02 PM
NOT FUNNY ONE BIT! imagine if this was done to The 0zombie King...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I love that picture, may have to use that as my next avatar!

Not sure what all the snowflake fuss about this fake head is all about.

Your lying ass cannot cite a single instance where anyone employed by a major network did anything remotely similar in regards to Odumbo and stayed employed, jackass.

Since when did you ignorant left-wingers begin to identify Bernie Sanders supporters as "right-wingers," Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

If you weren't a stoner like gary the fairy called you, than maybe you reading comprehension would be better.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well IB stoners and retards don't have very high IQs Originally Posted by gary5912
You are right for once , a stoner and a retard replied to my comment.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 02:07 PM

Any one who divulged your private info should have been banned and probably were.

And BTW, I've stuck up for you a lot more than you'll ever know. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Same here...

and no they were not banned. Probably should have been but I didn't want that. Just for the cocksucker (LL) to quit linking it. He has and I'm good. Plus I think I would have had to fuck a Mod or get Natalia M to.
ENTERTAINMENT 05/31/2017 01:23 pm ET
CNN Cuts Ties With Kathy Griffin

(Huffy)

You are right for once , a stoner and a retard replied to my comment. Originally Posted by bamscram
And you're the same moron all wrapped up in one, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
And you're the same moron all wrapped up in one, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep token ekim the inbred chimp. It explains your stupid comments.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 02:41 PM
NOT FUNNY ONE BIT! imagine if this was done to The 0zombie King...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Fuck CNN and their fake Kathy Griffin news!

Love this picture...free Kathy Griffin from fascist Free Speech police!
Keep token ekim the inbred chimp. It explains your stupid comments. Originally Posted by bamscram
You're a chicken shit hayseed believing those rabbit pellets you swallow are "smart pills", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 02:48 PM
Lol...that was pretty funny IB.
Oh that's rich... Old emotional fat men.......

And i was a bully to poor little Luke Poo.....

Gee, I could have used that one when he said he was going to piss on my Moms grave.. I could have used that one everytime he PMd me.. I could of used that one when he threatened to use RW info. I could have used that one when he claimed to be a hit man for the mob.

If you miss you Daddy so much I'm sure you'll be able to see him on Google Earth..

You should have been on my side but you chose to hook your wagon to a psychopath. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yep, wtf and MT Fluffer are WKing for lube EVEN MORE now that he's " on vacation ".