Who’s the biggest hate group in the USA?

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]

Trump didn't sell the Russians strategic uranium reserves, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Neither did Hillary! Did she own it? I notice you have not blamed all the other folks involved. Funny how the Conservatives cock-blocked everything they could under Obama but let this go by without an issue. And you have yet to reply to any of the questions I have asked.
hellary did a version of the real estate flip on the uranium

like the mafia controlling the docks, she got hers

I knew of this guy who worked for a private auto mechanics school, his nickname was mingo.

he didn't own the business and during the day he kissed up to the owner, but he worked the night classes and everyone said at night the owner's name came down and the phrase was "at night it became mingo's" because he worked every angle to put the bucks in his own pocket

hellary grubbed like that
Neither did Hillary! Did she own it? I notice you have not blamed all the other folks involved. Funny how the Conservatives cock-blocked everything they could under Obama but let this go by without an issue. And you have yet to reply to any of the questions I have asked. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Unlike some of the others, hildebeest was in a position to know and be aware of the criminal activities of the Russians in pursuit of strategic uranium reserves while she voted yes and took their money, M T Brain Socket. None of the "others" took the Russian's money, M T Brain Socket.
Unlike some of the others, hildebeest was in a position to know and be aware of the criminal activities of the Russians in pursuit of strategic uranium reserves while she voted yes and took their money, M T Brain Socket. None of the "others" took the Russian's money, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wait I thought Campbell had reported it and everyone knew. Are you saying the FBI withheld info from the committee and Obama? Your lack of critical thinking ability and no sense of logic always trips you up IB.
Wait I thought Campbell had reported it and everyone knew. Are you saying the FBI withheld info from the committee and Obama? Your lack of critical thinking ability and no sense of logic always trips you up IB. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Wrong on two counts, M T Brain Socket. You are stupid thus incable of thinking, M T Brain Socket. And the evidence indicates Odumbo and hildebeest did know about Russia's criminal behavior, and hid it, M T Brain Socket.
Wrong on two counts, M T Brain Socket. You are stupid thus incable of thinking, M T Brain Socket. And the evidence indicates Odumbo and hildebeest did know about Russia's criminal behavior, and hid it, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let see it loudmouth.
Let see it loudmouth. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It's all recorded in Douglas Campbell's testimony before Congress, jackass.

RUSSIA ROUTED MILLIONS TO INFLUENCE CLINTON IN URANIUM DEAL, INFORMANT TELLS CONGRESS

(Newsweek)
It's all recorded in Douglas Campbell's testimony before Congress, jackass.

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-route...ongress-801686

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Newsweak wrote that?? oh now that's damning isn't it?

and no that is not a typo .. Newsweak has shown its true colors as a liberal mouthpiece.

if they had to report it, we all know it's not fake news. PERIOD!

BAHAHAAAA
Is Newsweek still in business?

Assup is still the biggest hate group and growing bigger by the day...it's all those SNICKers.
Is Newsweek still in business?

Assup is still the biggest hate group and growing bigger by the day...it's all those SNICKers. Originally Posted by gnadfly
yes, but barely.

I used to read Newseek during my senior year in High school, it was part of history assignment. it was weird that the text book was a magazine.
It's all recorded in Douglas Campbell's testimony before Congress, jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for making my point dipshit. As in if she knew, everyone knew. So how does that stack up? Literally everyone in the government was in on it? Yet the you only blame her? What a dotard you have become. The your circle jerk partner says your article is from a " weak" source and that somehow supposed to make Hillary look even worse? You guys have lost your minds
Thanks for making my point dipshit. As in if she knew, everyone knew. So how does that stack up? Literally everyone in the government was in on it? Yet the you only blame her? What a dotard you have become. The your circle jerk partner says your article is from a " weak" source and that somehow supposed to make Hillary look even worse? You guys have lost your minds Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're a jackass, M T Brain Socket. It's obvious Odumbo and hildebeest knew, but your notion that those other department heads were informed by Odumbo and hildebeest is whimsical, M T Brain Socket. Odumbo and hildebeest were colluding with the Russians in order to get the Russians to buy off on their Iranian nuke scam, M T Brain Socket.
You're a jackass, M T Brain Socket. It's obvious Odumbo and hildebeest knew, but your notion that those other department heads were informed by Odumbo and hildebeest is whimsical, M T Brain Socket. Odumbo and hildebeest were colluding with the Russians in order to get the Russians to buy off on their Iranian nuke scam, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So Campbell is a liar now? Who did he report to? And while it would be logical to say they knew, It still does not explain why you are focusing in on Hillary instead all of them. And that was something I mentioned early in this conversation.
So Campbell is a liar now? Who did he report to? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No. You are, M T Brain Socket, and you're stupid.
No. You are, M T Brain Socket, and you're stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
See you can not answer a simple question can you?
By the way, congrats on winning the Clean-up boy of the month. I can tell by your avatar you are proud.