AA friendly providers in Houston.

• BDD
  • 08-12-2015, 08:25 PM
Allison must. When pillow talking the first time, she asked me what I thought she looked like before we met. I told her I knew exactly what she looked like from her showcase and from pictures I had seen somewhere else.

When I asked her the same thing she giggled and said "I honestly thought you were a rough 6 foot 6 inch big black guy." We both got a laugh out of that given my lily white ass.

I agree though that Ally Kat needs to chime in before she goes on the list.
My bad love...

In tribute to Dorian saying the same thing...

Sorry lady and gent.... Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
LOL...yeah, I remember his frequent use of the phrase. And I appreciate it luv.

Allison must. When pillow talking the first time, she asked me what I thought she looked like before we met. I told her I knew exactly what she looked like from her showcase and from pictures I had seen somewhere else.

When I asked her the same thing she giggled and said "I honestly thought you were a rough 6 foot 6 inch big black guy." We both got a laugh out of that given my lily white ass.

I agree though that Ally Kat needs to chime in before she goes on the list. Originally Posted by BDD
HA! Ally Cat is phenomenal, and incredibly sweet. Yep, it works best if the providers are self-professed.

When I asked her the same thing she giggled and said "I honestly thought you were a rough 6 foot 6 inch big black guy."
...... Originally Posted by BDD
It's rare to see "6 inch" and "black guy" in the same sentence.
See even black people cant get along with each other on a tooic which is suppose to help them and you wonder why no one wants to associate with you all . Originally Posted by D.G.
Fact !!!!
Fact !!!! Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
We've moved on from that subject luv...it's all love, peace and hair grease now querida! And AA friendly providers of course.

Thanks...
We've moved on from that subject luv...it's all love, peace and hair grease now querida! And AA friendly providers of course.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Lol
Lol Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Love the the avatar!
Love the the avatar! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Thank you doll.
  • BDD
  • 08-13-2015, 09:23 AM
Love the the avatar! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Of course you do. What's not to love? Yours is just as lovely.
So basically that "picking cotton" comment is laid to rest & left to lie as-is? That is acceptable commentary for this board? Is it because she's "black" as well that is why she was allowed to do so? I'm just curious, not trying to start a fuss again... but I simply can not fathom that is acceptable in any case..... And Saddening.

V- I would apologize on her behalf, but I can not.
That is simply deplorable.

SMMMFH.

And to the ladies above, yes, I thought to myself... both of you have STUNNING avatars.
Champagne, you always have such Pro pics.... Always on point.
And Cassandra... I don't think I have gay tendencies, but you make me question that! lmao Very very SMEXY lol Keep that avi for a minute. Even this woman can appreciate your beauty.
Of course you do. What's not to love? Yours is just as lovely. Originally Posted by BDD
It really is

V- I would apologize on her behalf, but I can not.
That is simply deplorable.

SMMMFH.

And to the ladies above, yes, I thought to myself... both of you have STUNNING avatars.
Champagne, you always have such Pro pics.... Always on point.
And Cassandra... I don't think I have gay tendencies, but you make me question that! lmao Very very SMEXY lol Keep that avi for a minute. Even this woman can appreciate your beauty.
Originally Posted by FoxyNC
I had a problem with it. I think it made her look very ignorant on her behalf and who is she trying to kid with that remark!

And yes it was racists as well.

Thanks!