Rant

Well that's just a little of my views..

1st thing that needs to be done, is remove all 13 families that rule this world.. Starting with the Rothschild's! Capital Hill definitely needs a cleaning( we'll sort it out), we elect the same crooks year after year.. You can't expect change that way. Also we need to take back, our tv, and entertainment Industries, that will end the TV programming (propaganda).. It's so much that needs to be done) all I know I broke away from the crowd, and taking the road of not being a sheep..
Eccie is supposed to be a whore mongering board. You people have tuned it into a racial board. Very, very sad.
Eccie is supposed to be a whore mongering board. You people have tuned it into a racial board. Very, very sad. Originally Posted by tbone2u
wrong...this thread is cleverly titled Rant....and NBA providers made it about race.
Love the "you"? people..hmm

Will have to say im shocked, to see hidden code word's that are not to hidden anymore, being used..

I pray that the board gets back to normal,and that open racism has no place on this board..

And I'm not being sarcastic..

Another thing, you have people like sistine chapel race baiting all the time, which hurts this site far more than helps it. If I don't like obama, I'm automatically racist, if I like Trump, I'm automatically racist, if I don't like black lives matter, then I'm automatically racist. This is all stupid and sophomoric that people can judge another person in such a minimalist manner. Yes, I can sit and watch kaepernick do his thing and not like it, however I can go to the grocery story and help some elderly black lady load her groceries in her car to help her out. Yes, I can dislike blm shutting down freeways, and at the same time I can see a black couple where one of them is using a walker or a wheelchair or just elderly and I buy their lunch for them, which I've done several times. Yes, I can detest these thugs play the knockout game and could be considered racist, however how many black kids did I coach where I paid their registration fees or buy them a pair of cleats, not because they were good players, but they were just poor. Yes, I can detest the black panthers, but at the same time I can detest the kkk. Yes I can detest obama and bill clinton at the same time one for their politics and one for being a sleazy POS who used his position as POTUS to get some young pussy that should be learning about how the government works instead of being a human humidor and having cum stains on her dress.

I spent several years working the 'hood' (Telephone Road to 288, N. McGregor to Beltway 8) and NEVER had a problem with anybody. You know what I found out? Being poor doesn't make someone a bad person, it just makes them poor. Some nights I would be all alone working in the 'hood', and yes I was scared (this was all night long until 8 in the morning) and never got harrassed. The problems I ran into were these rich stuck up asswipes in River Oaks or areas like that.

My point is that you can judge someone by postings on a forum without knowing the complete context of that person and dislike them without really knowing them. Is sistine chapel actually a race baiter in real life, or does he turn on his race baiting persona when he logs in to eccie? Who really knows?

Who knows if this guy is for real or just another person with another handle starting shit in a very subtle manner? It's happened before many times with 'new' members. He's been around for over a year, so he should know the discussions about NBA policies was smacked down by the moderators some while back.

We also have another person in this thread posting and talking a lot of shit who is on (his/her) 2nd or 3rd handle. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Now I found Dear John's posting genuine, and no hidden code words under the same breath...

"People" need to start taking responsibility for their mouth, and if you don't care what flies out it, be ready for the chopping block.. (stop the reverse psychology, we're hip to that)

You for Donald, cool..

I don't like any of them, so this has no effect on my way of thinking period..
I didn't use any "code words".
The people I am referring to know exactly who they are....and so does most of the people on this board.

The political bullshit and racist bullshit needs to go away. This board is not the place for it.
The people I am referring to know exactly who they are....and so does most of the people on this board.

The political bullshit and racist bullshit needs to go away. This board is not the place for it. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Duly noted..

I agree to the fullest!

The political bullshit and racist bullshit needs to go away. This board is not the place for it. Originally Posted by tbone2u
NBA policies (none of which are a concern to me personally) are political and based on race...;-) so it's all love and basketball as long as it's contextual (cough cough) lol
All providers have an NBA policy. No Broke Asses. Economic discrimination. Poor SC will never get closer to tang than his response to follow in this thread.
Yes, I can sit and watch Kaepernick do his thing and not like it, . . . . Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
FTFY

Dear John,

Let me be the first here to thank you for guiding the poor minority community to a bright future.

I know it's of very little consequence, but at least give the man the respect to capitalize his family name. There are other instances where proper nouns aren't capitalized, but it's the man's name. Just a little disrespectful if you ask (and I know nobody did) me. Even if unintentional.
All providers have an NBA policy. No Broke Asses. Originally Posted by Mythos
Luv it!
All providers have an NBA policy. No Broke Asses.. Originally Posted by Mythos

Mythos Wins.
FTFY

Dear John,

Let me be the first here to thank you for guiding the poor minority community to a bright future.

I know it's of very little consequence, but at least give the man the respect to capitalize his family name. There are other instances where proper nouns aren't capitalized, but it's the man's name. Just a little disrespectful if you ask (and I know nobody did) me. Even if unintentional. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Oh, it was intentional. I will give him the same respect that he gives a couple of my family members who reside at the Houston National Cemetery.
Oh, it was intentional. I will give him the same respect that he gives a couple of my family members who reside at the Houston National Cemetery. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
How about the same respect that your fuck wad of a president gave to the tortured war hero John McCain?
^^ Ouch someone dropped a L.