Checkmate! AD!

Not only is the board set up wrong.............the fucking pieces are set up wrong........but, them titties are set up just right.

onehitwonder: how about learning how to write reviews, buddy. You've contributed nothing useful so far. Nada. Originally Posted by Raphael

That's "Bud-ette" to you, Sis...................
Whatever...........

And quit callin' me a filthy pig.........I love it............. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Oooooo ... mud rastlin'...
Jello wresting with TMFT lunch jello bland diet meals. We would have to take his breakfast, lunch, and dinner Jello for weeks!
I have 3. One from Rafael, who was once voted ASPD's best reviewer. Originally Posted by angelinadream

This one time at band camp.....
This one time at band camp..... Originally Posted by simpleton
What happened?
What happened? Originally Posted by angelinadream
You're not really seroius are you?
What happened? Originally Posted by angelinadream
It involves a flute and a cat. But I'm guessing you already know that one. Great movie.
You're not really seroius are you? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Just playing along being a good sport
Why do AD and UCD have the same avatar? I get confused now.
Why do AD and UCD have the same avatar? I get confused now. Originally Posted by boardman
Yeah, I've thought the same thing.
not very original............I sense a pattern......*wink*.....just sayin.........
Why do AD and UCD have the same avatar? I get confused now. Originally Posted by boardman
Yes, I was asking myself the exact question when I logged on this morning to find the avatar I picked "first" being used by AD. I think this shows how un-original she really is. I guess the word "FAKE" really does apply here. I chose the avatar when I signed up based on my handle. Now, I'll have to keep changing it, because I'm certain she'll try to copy me again. She doesn't seem to like the fact that I can see through her and her lame attempts at starting threADS.