Multiple studies; conservatives are just dumb

You are right. We should all follow your example in showing tolerance and respect for opposing opinions. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Pot meet Kettle!
That's because most of the "liberal" ideas are born from "idealism." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that the same "liberal idealism" that you and Senator Strom Thurmond adhered to prior to the passage of The Voting Rights Act?
Pot meet Kettle! Originally Posted by bigtex
Wanna bet?
When those idealistic concepts are implemented into real world conditions the flaws surface, ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that the same "liberal idealism" that you and Senator Strom Thurmond adhered to prior to the passage of The Voting Rights Act? Originally Posted by bigtex
No, but the spread of ISIS is the bi-product of it internationally ...

..... and the ACA domestically.

Of course I suspect you think both are a huge success.

Didn't play out well for you Israel, did it?
Are you gloating about Israel? What was YOUR stake in the Israeli election, LLIdiot? Why would you assume that it would "work out well" for anybody here, or not?

Do you have a fucking clue what you're talking about?

Naaaaahhh!

Idiot.
Like I said before, the older a person gets, the more conservative they become. They get more wisdom, intelligence, and insight. A person who does not become more conservative does not have a brain that works very well. Ron Silver, David Mamet, David Horowitz, and Dennis Miller all started as big time liberals but they changed along the way. Are you truly saying that they stupider? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is that your attempt at Ebonics? Jesus Christ, you have a fuck up in every post. And as for your point about old people, no they don't. 4 old, rich white dudes do not a point prove. They got conservative because the republican party treats rich people better.

http://news.discovery.com/human/psyc...ral-120119.htm
You are right. We should all follow your example in showing tolerance and respect for opposing opinions.

Freelance writer defined: unemployed living in parent's basement. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You go back and look at the people who have a take and don't start out their post by calling me a faggot or some other brilliant use of the english language. I answer them in kind, with a measured and respectful tone. If you want to play the faggot, undercunt, bullshit thing, I can do that too. It gets a little old and you quickly figure out who has something to say and who is just here for shits and giggles. It's pretty sad that adult men would find it entertaining to do what IB does on a daily basis.

I don't really care what you think about my job. I've done it for a long time and I'm good at it. People who know what it takes to make it as a writer have respect for me and that's what really matters.
On the Internet, you can be whatever you want. If it makes you feel better to call yourself a freelance writer, go ahead. We are all here for fun anyway.
Are you gloating about Israel? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. Laughing at you and your buddy, "bigtex"... on the wrong side again.

As for any "stake" ... based on the current group of wimps in the White House I was cheering for the guy with some balls to take care of the business Obaminable and Kerry can't seem to stomach. Now that their meddling and chastisement has failed to bear any "fruit" ... any influence the WHITE HOUSE had over the POWERS IN CHARGE in Israel is diminished to a slight whisper.

This ain't Chicago out there. The slimy little behind the scene maneuvering to influence the outcome while dismissing the PM when he was in town didn't work like the backdoor shit at the Chicago Garbage Collector's Union election.

But you wouldn't know about that shit now would you? Or do they talk about it over at Nau's outside of Clarksville.
On the Internet, you can be whatever you want. If it makes you feel better to call yourself a freelance writer, go ahead. We are all here for fun anyway. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I myself am a retired actor.
On the Internet, you can be whatever you want. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ain't that the truth ....

.. or call everyone else anything or "whatever" you want" with impunity.
I myself am a retired actor. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I didn't know they retired. I thought they just got botox shots!!!

And I am Jeremy Clarkson. Want to go for a ride, Dali?
And I am Jeremy Clarkson. Want to go for a ride, Dali? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If I was going to make something up, I could do better than freelance writer...
  • shanm
  • 03-23-2015, 04:38 PM
If I was going to make something up, I could do better than freelance writer... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You mean like having three degrees and being a "professor" at Haward University?