I might stand alone... but DAMN IT I'm standing up for what I think is right!

Buenos Aires all the way. The long plane ride is very much worth it.
I obviously am a bit lazy, but at work, I truly want to sit here and read all 20 pages (clearly exaggerating) but don't want to get in trouble... Six or still looking, or anyone else who's got all info, could you send over cliff's notes of what happend? Or even a link? After the first few pages, I feel like I missed the main POVs, sides, etc. apologies for being outa loop for so long... So genuinely appreciate any informative feedback. Thx.
Have you guys noticed that often posters are so dedicated to show who they side with, that they lose track of most of the issues in the beginning of the post?

We, as a community, seem entirely dedicated to polarizing each post into right/wrong-one side/or the other-Republican/Democrat-Straight/Gay-Chevy/Ford-Apple/Oranges...

Then it digresses into one side slamming the other...

And this does have two sides to it...but the MAIN point, IMHO, is that a poster took advantage of a stupid rule to shaft a girl...

This is the point, this is the only point...

A poster set up a meeting with a provider...showed up...paid what HE considered equitable compensation...then walked.

*NO event took place
*NO exchange of bodily fluids took place
*NO rocks were gotten, nuts found, orgasyms experienced or even attempted

Yet, the review stands...the girl didn't get a chance to convince the writer how good (or bad) she could be...he never gave her the chance. The way I understand it, she didn't do a thing to misslead the reviewer. He came of his own accord. There was no bait & switch. As far as we know, she was ready and willing to provide what she was contracted to do.

NO activities took place, so NO review should be allowed...rules be damned.

Think about it this way...you want to trash a provider, motivation is immaterial...so you schedule an appointment...for which she clears her schedule...expecting FULL not partial payment...you show up, hand her 20 (amount DOES NOT MATTER EVEN IF IT WAS FULL PAYMENT)...walk out, and then write a NO review...according to the current rules, thats acceptable.

I'm not casting my vote for the OP...I am agreeing with the position. If you think about it, I don't see how you could feel otherwise.

As a side note, the hobbiest who wrote the "review" today writes a "compilation review" of various meetings with an agency provider...in my mind, further substantiating the allegations previously levied against him.

Whether the young woman is a yes or a no in experience, I have no idea. Haven't seen her, doubtful I will. But I hate to see someone trashed in a review UNLESS they earned it...she did not. Originally Posted by Toyz

Ok. I think I'm caught up w this statement. Nvm my post.
Again. I believe this was all blown way out of proportion. Good post Toyz.
Again. I believe this was all blown way out of proportion. Good post Toyz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Say it AIN'T SO ! Something in ECCIE that get's blown out of proportion?
Cant be!

But then again.... is getting Blown out of proportion a BAD thing?

I mean.. as long as your getting Blown its good right?
I do apologize for my tardiness to this party. I do have to agree with you SL, a bullshit loophole. But rules are rules. I think I'm going to have to schedule a session with the reviewers fab three. I will be the judge. We are all allowed our opinions. If I did take a session with these women, I can tell you this. I will not be leaving them until I fucked them the best of my abilities. I will not slander or disrespect the woman. If I was to give a review and I given a no recommendation. That no will be warranted. If I give a yes recommendation, that does not mean that I will see that provider again. That only means that she tried everything that she could possibly do..... to please me. A fellow hobbyist may like her. You will have to read the rest of the story to see how much I really liked her. That is why it is beneficial to become a member of ECCIE.

Oh yeah, by the way, the pics of Caroline Davenport are spot on. But of course I may not be qualified to be able to tell since I only have a background in commercial, print, calendar, film, and runway modeling. Yep, not qualified! As far as I can see the only thing that was used in the shots was lighting, backdrop and the talent. May be a filter to soften the light. But that is the norm. But of course this is coming from an amateur.
Well Salsa man you're late to that too ! One has already retired .
Always late! Dammit!
Say it AIN'T SO ! Something in ECCIE that get's blown out of proportion?
Cant be!

But then again.... is getting Blown out of proportion a BAD thing?

I mean.. as long as your getting Blown its good right? Originally Posted by harkontume
Blown is definitely a good thing. Got blown just the other day.

And I didn't even see her face! My gut was in the way!
I may not be qualified to be able to tell since I only have a background in commercial, print, calendar, film, and runway modeling. Yep, not qualified! As far as I can see the only thing that was used in the shots was lighting, backdrop and the talent. May be a filter to soften the light. But that is the norm. But of course this is coming from an amateur. Originally Posted by Salsa man
That's horse shit! The entire layout came out of Industrial Light and Magic.
I do apologize for my tardiness to this party. I do have to agree with you SL, a bullshit loophole. But rules are rules. I think I'm going to have to schedule a session with the reviewers fab three. I will be the judge. We are all allowed our opinions. If I did take a session with these women, I can tell you this. I will not be leaving them until I fucked them the best of my abilities. I will not slander or disrespect the woman. If I was to give a review and I given a no recommendation. That no will be warranted. If I give a yes recommendation, that does not mean that I will see that provider again. That only means that she tried everything that she could possibly do..... to please me. A fellow hobbyist may like her. You will have to read the rest of the story to see how much I really liked her. That is why it is beneficial to become a member of ECCIE.

Oh yeah, by the way, the pics of Caroline Davenport are spot on. But of course I may not be qualified to be able to tell since I only have a background in commercial, print, calendar, film, and runway modeling. Yep, not qualified! As far as I can see the only thing that was used in the shots was lighting, backdrop and the talent. May be a filter to soften the light. But that is the norm. But of course this is coming from an amateur. Originally Posted by Salsa man
I like your style Salsa Man!
That's horse shit! The entire layout came out of Industrial Light and Magic. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You and Salas Man have probably forgotten more than I know about photography. But I know one thing, I don't need glasses to know that’s Caroline in the pictures. And I like her! And as Forest Gump said... 'and that’s all I got to say about that!".

So is this thread over?
So is this thread over? Originally Posted by harkontume
I thought it might be over when YR said in Post #66 its resembling a "small circle jerk."
Just go marry her. That way, you fucked her, and then she can fuck you, and we ALL can dismiss this rant thread.