Negative review…

I saw her yesterday with no problems and had a great time. We discussed this thread that probably never should have been posted. I can say that she is well aware of the guys that of come forward complaining of appointments being pushed back, last minute cancellations and no shows. Hopefully she will do better in the future. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
white knight alert
Hi,

BIGBOB said you were trans and I made a comment and then I got points. So your not trans and I got points. Sorry to hear about your predicament. Not sure what to tell you other than keep advertising? I would call, but I like trans the bestest. Originally Posted by KIMCHICONNIESEWER
I am about to do a FUIQ
Go ahead and toss some points onto this one

Bitches give me 10 points
IDGAF I am about to do a FUIQ
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2023, 07:37 AM
You have multiple guys complaining and you always get a WK trick posting how wonderful and perfect his session was 😂
You have multiple guys complaining and you always get a WK trick posting how wonderful and perfect his session was �� Originally Posted by BLM69
I know man, I know.

they got a white knight meme

I know man, I know.

they got a white knight meme

Originally Posted by KIMCHICONNIESEWER

here we go again with this guy
You have multiple guys complaining and you always get a WK trick posting how wonderful and perfect his session was 😂 Originally Posted by BLM69
Are you saying that isn’t possible? If you had been interested in her before this all started, wouldn’t you be curious if a veteran decided to TOFTT and reported back, good or bad?
white knight alert Originally Posted by KIMCHICONNIESEWER
So you guys are saying that because I had a positive good session and reported it as such that I am a WK? Was I supposed to say that she was an hour late and it was a shitty session when that wasn’t what happened? I thought this board was to pass on information, good or bad but then you are saying that anyone that posts a positive review is a white knight. Interesting!!!

KIMCHICONNIESEWER how many times have you seen or tried to see BlissfulTantra and what was negative about your experience?

BLM how many times have you seen or tried to see BlissfulTantra and what was negative about your experience?

I would venture to say that neither of you have ever even tried to see or or have ever seen BlissfulTantra. So how are you qualified to post anything about her or have any factual information to pass along in this thread? If that is true, and I’ll bet it is, you have no business even posting in this thread!!!
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2023, 01:20 PM
So you guys are saying that because I had a positive good session and reported it as such that I am a WK? Was I supposed to say that she was an hour late and it was a shitty session when that wasn’t what happened? I thought this board was to pass on information, good or bad but then you are saying that anyone that posts a positive review is a white knight. Interesting!!!

KIMCHICONNIESEWER how many times have you seen or tried to see BlissfulTantra and what was negative about your experience?

BLM how many times have you seen or tried to see BlissfulTantra and what was negative about your experience?

I would venture to say that neither of you have ever even tried to see or or have ever seen BlissfulTantra. So how are you qualified to post anything about her or have any factual information to pass along in this thread? If that is true, and I’ll bet it is, you have no business even posting in this thread!!! Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
You getting some raw pussy to WK?
So you guys are saying that because I had a positive good session and reported it as such that I am a WK? Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Lets see
KIMCHICONNIESEWER how many times have you seen or tried to see BlissfulTantra and what was negative about your experience? Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
He cant respond. His spouse caught him posting on eccie and cheating with others :-). He wants all his posts and profiles to be deleted...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1063215961

...looks like he is losing momentum.
Lets see Originally Posted by Aonegonexx

i am just wanting to know, what is the deal with her?

obviously i am not the only person she has ghosted, nor is she the first provider who has ghosted me. however, she IS the only provider ever to happily reschedule with me time after time and then keep on ghosting me again and again.

i just don't get it. that's why i was left scratching my head wondering, what is it? if it was me and she just didn't want an appointment, why even respond to my texts?

seriously, does anyone know what is the actual reason why she does this? i mean, one of her excuses to me was that she had to "help out family" or something like that, but i don't care how much of a family oriented person you are, ghosting 6 appointments in a row spanning over a week? come on.... there has to be something else going on.

if anyone has the real intel on this, i would be appreciative because WK or not, she was a great tantric massage provider when i saw her a number of years ago.
No. No one has the real intel. Except for her. And she’s already given you an answer, which may or may not be the truth.

That’s it. That’s all any of us are going to get. Decide to try again, or not. Either is a rational choice. Beating your head against the wall expecting “The Truth” is not.

Hope that helps.
yeah well up until now, my decision was just to move on and find other providers. but i saw this thread pop up and was interested to see if anyone else had any info. thanks though, you are right.
Providers:
Many good reviews, and one bad review - dont worry about it, it doesnt matter.
Many bad reviews, and one good review - find another profession or change your ways
Frequently questionable reviews, and bad intel in MR - find another profession or change your ways

Hobbyists:
Glowing reviews of same provider - Current or future pimp
Glowing review of one provider after long time silent presence on board - mandle
Glowing review of one provider and no other reviews - mandle
Glowing one review of questionable provider - mandle, pimp, lucky, exception
Glowing one review of questionable provider followed by arguments, justification, explanation - lucky, exception and fight your battle
Consistently bad reviews - Stop hobbying, fix your hygiene, attitude