ok ... i have seen enough of it recently and it's just getting sad

The sign exists. A lot of them can't read English.

... Originally Posted by Jarvis
Maybe I need to share with you the "Elisabeth stare" or my school marm evil eye. I use that look when I wish to say no in a firm manner.

Unless someone has criminal tendencies or they just sincerely don't give a rat's butt ... it always works.

Don't most people have "a look"?

It's something to cultivate if you do not.
Wulf Princess,

I don't think that a provider issuing a restriction (such as a NBA policy) is racism. Take for an example a provider that is NOT bi, saying she won't see women or couples; Is she a chauvinist? Or a male provider that is straight saying he won't see men or couples, same point.

I have also seen ads in the past by providers that said that "if your 75-lb overweight I won't see you".

I put all of the above in the same category.

Have a great day princess.
I have the Mynx stare. My minions at the office know it well and it is extremely effective. I honed it raising my stepchildren and they still laugh about it. Their dad was a yeller, but I had the stare...

Because I rarely lose my temper, and am generally a happy sort...people take notice if I have the STARE... I like words, but sometimes silence is more effective!
Nope to all your questions. Besides not all money is good money nor am I that stupid.

For the record, it's not "distaste" so stop trying to put words in my mouth. It's a personal choice based personal reasons. But it has nothing to do with "distaste" and has everything to do with the fact that because of a traumatizing situation in the past, I've become very paranoid about it and why bother wasting a gent's time and money when I KNOW I won't be able to give him a great session.

Sometimes honesty is a form of respect. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Kayleehotchick,
Your comments and outlook continue to impress me. Well put. Thanks.
so do you mean to say, if I as a provider decided not to see anyone who was black or anyone who has seen a black provider? because i'm not attracted to that thought, that doesn't make me racist it makes me just a picky provider? Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Fantastic question, and a two parter at that. My answer is:

If you are not attracted to a particular look, yes including color, you should not have to engage in sexual activity with that person, and setting a policy to that end does NOT in and of itself, IMO, make you a racist.

If however, you will not have sex with a person who has had sex with someone of another color, and you would have had sex with that person had he/she not have had sex with a person of another color, then clearly there is more going on than a personal attraction issue. But does that make you a racist if you do? Maybe?

The biggest problem with racism issues in America, is that we try to use micro issues to define racism. I'll give you an example.

I "tend" to not have sex with black women. Does that make me a racist because I am white? If you answered yes, then you would be incorrect. In this case you would have labeled me based on a very narrow criteria. That's not racism, that is just narrow minded stupidity.

My circle of close friends include many races of people, including black people. All I would give the shirt off my back to help, and actually do in effect, whether they are white, pink, red, orange, brown, or black. In the same way, in public color makes no difference. Back to Taco Bell, if I saw someone refuse to serve another person a taco because he was black, I would be on the evening news for going bat shit crazy on that racist pig. I genuinely LOVE people. I don't care what color they are, and as I originally stated in my first post, I believe all are created equal and all people no matter their color are valuable.

Now with that said, equally valuable people, have different attributes that stir sexual attraction. Some like skinny, others fat, others Asian, others Native American, others Middle Eastern, others Hispanic and on and on and on. If one or more races, or looks, or colors, doesn't wet the whistle does that mean you should be forced by some politically correct montra to have sex with that person? Heck no. It's a personal choice based on attraction.
I know PLENTY of black men who don't sleep with white women because they are NOT physically attracted to white women but are not racist in any way shape of form.

Because a person doesn't fuck a certain type of person doesn't make them a racist asshole. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
For me its blondes that I tend to stay away from... hard to explain but Ive always enjoyed brunette and redheads more as personal taste... Ive dated women older, younger, and all shapes and sizes... yet i havet dated men.... does that make me sexist? No its just preference... have I thought about sucking dick or taking it up that ass? Yes and its just not my cup of tea...

We all have our preferences and if a man or woman truely feels they cannot deliver the PSE or GFE and make it worth someones time becasue they just are not into a particular type then that is their choice to say. I would agree with Wolf that its sad that so many turn away black clients but thats their choice and their right.
Ditto that man as an ex Air Force guy. Thank God for our Skittles humanity if we could just appreciate it. Never had a problem with the ladies either: BBW, thin, short, tall, curvy, young, old - all good with something unique to offer. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana
I had a boss 20 years ago. His line: Lips, tits. booty, and pussy- all unique or the Feds would put a bounty on it. Never got him brownie points I know of. PS his wife was a stunning blonde, smart as all get out, outweighed him, out stood him in bare feet and sent him to work with a smile on his face. Guess that is why he could be so crude.
During the last 30 days, i have actually been looking and researching many different providers, and studying many hobbiest from different sites.

I have see that over 80% of "ladies" have a no AA policy... and then proceeds to attempt to save face by saying "nothing personal just preference"

then i saw this .... i do not cater to african americans or clients that have oks from aa providers sorry .. < what the actual hell...

it's gotten to point to where people are making pictures and posting them just to say "no black guys".... then it gets better, i researched some of the "Pimp Tags" (the tattoos pimps give their girls to mark territory" .... Over half of these people have AA PIMPS!

The thing i don't understand is .... are the people in this country still so ignorant that we base a humans values on how much sun their skin is designed to take? But on the other side of the fence, MOST of the AA males or Females that have contacted me in past 30 days, excluding people from P411 and TER (so eccie is on the list) have been RATCHET AS HELL!

so to put all of this into context....

Saying NO AA, no matter how you WANT to see it, it's Racist period end of that topic... you can polish it as much as you want it is, what it is....

to all the AA me that are bitching ad moaning about all the NBA policies but then proceeds to GIVE PEOPLE REASONS TO HAVE THEM! Fix you own issues and stop adding to the damn problem....

To be honest i have meet more ASSHOLE and scheming White males from ECCIE then any other race on ANY OTHER SITE! .... stupidity is not only immortal.... it's blind....

don't choose you clientele by something they can't control, judge them based on WHO they are not what they are....

I am an American Soldier.
I am a warrior and a member of a team.
I serve the people of the United States, and live the Army Values.

(ALL people)

have a good one trolls.... C.L.J Originally Posted by !VI!
DUDE - GET REAL
YOU SO DAMN F'ING STUPID that anything you say is goig to change anything

comments edited out due to racial content - NYr
I only read the thread and the first 2-3 comments so I have no idea whats going on. That being said I want to play the devil's advocate and say that !Vi is a girl with a lot of questions and she is not afraid to ask them. She seems to values the information over the scrutiny (thanks spell check!) she will inevitably receive and I find that quite commendable.
People can be with whoever they fancy. I do notice that more providers have a no AA policy here in the DFW more than any other place I've ever lived at or toured to. I sometimes wonder why that is but frankly it's none of my business 😏
I only read the thread and the first 2-3 comments so I have no idea whats going on. That being said I want to play the devil's advocate and say that !Vi is a girl with a lot of questions and she is not afraid to ask them. She seems to values the information over the scrutiny (thanks spell check!) she will inevitably receive and I find that quite commendable. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
You and her both have an awesome tush also.

Just thought I would be Captain Obvious.
Just curious why a thread that's been dormant for 16 months all of a sudden became relevant again.
A thread that was closed yesterday but opened back up today.

Also reading the first post I can guarantee you that the op is not in the military. Being a vet and coming from a military family there is no fucking way shape or how. If she ever was she would have been bounced out within 6 months.