CNN’s Jake Tapper equates MAGA supporters to terrorists

• WTF
  • 02-12-2021, 06:17 PM
Yeah I can rule that out. I'll also rule out any level of common sense you have too. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Lol....I'm posting in this shithole so you may be on to something
Lol....I'm posting in this shithole so you may be on to something Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe you'll get banned again and you can do some sole searching, lol.
His meltdown has been percolating for a while.
His meltdown has been percolating for a while. Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's not healthy that's how you get Covid-19. Most cases and deaths are Liberals. They just aren't very durable physically or emotionally.
Stated a fact. Something you are very unfamiliar with. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You wouldn't recognize a fact if it kick you in the balls, lol.
He believes what he is told to believe!

Many examples in this forum.
  • oeb11
  • 02-13-2021, 08:27 AM
Sad to see minions of teh marxist DPST/ccp so Deluded by their LSM propaganda

Flash Alert - for the DPST's : TRUMP will not be convicted in the Impeachment farce of teh DPST's.

How does 'that' make the DPST minions 'feel'???

BTW - this message courtesy of your friendly local : per Tapper - White terrorists, supremacists, and 'enemies of the state' - through no action or philosophy of thought or action - Only the defined role of 'enemy' by Tapper, don lemon, the LSM, and complete acceptance of this propaganda by the Foolish minions of the DPST party to whom 'systemic minority identity politics' is a fact of all Caucasians.

This message to those Unable to see One's own 'minority identity politics " - So - sheeples???