Your "Born Again Playmate"

Thank you
Ladies and Gents.
I appreciate all the warm positive welcomes.
Yes I am answering all pm's.
Naughty Licks,
Italia
Hello Italia.................WELCOME back. Hope to see you soon. I sent you a PM. Plz reply as soon as you can. Thanks.
Thank you
HoustonMD
I sure will.😊
Just out of curiosity, for those who don't know you, will you be posting pictures any time soon? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
As one who doesn't know her I'd like to know the answer to that also.
I'm pretty sure Italia is hot & shit, but if this was anyone else who hadn't been in the biz for years (4, 5, 6, etc) popped back up & didn't post a pic, even a notorious sink butt one, & this was all the description we had to go on....
Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown Medium Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She Has Beautiful 36DD Breast.
Small waist, Nice ass.
She Looks Just like she did back in the days.
And for you Picky asses No Kids so no tummy or stretch marks Originally Posted by DaChef
.... asshats would be bitching their collective asses off. IJS
I'm pretty sure Italia is hot & shit, but if this anyone else who hadn't been in the biz for years (4, 5, 6, etc) popped back up & didn't post a pic, even a notorious sink butt one, & this was all the description we had to go on....

.... asshats would be bitching their collective asses off. IJS Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Exactly
I'm pretty sure Italia is hot & shit, but if this was anyone else who hadn't been in the biz for years (4, 5, 6, etc) popped back up & didn't post a pic, even a notorious sink butt one, & this was all the description we had to go on....

.... asshats would be bitching their collective asses off. IJS Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Without taint photos we will never know what she really looks like.
Newbies, begging for pics of Italia is awesome! A Houston legend returns and the ass clown crew wants a showcase.....figure it out guys, she doesn't need you non-hobbying, review special begging asses to do what she does. My favorite memory is Italia in my bath tub!
Thank you
Ladies and Gents.
I appreciate all the warm positive welcomes.
Yes I am answering all pm's.
Naughty Licks,
Italia Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
No, she doesn't. I have sent two and nada in return.
Newbies, begging for pics of Italia is awesome! A Houston legend returns and the ass clown crew wants a showcase.....figure it out guys, she doesn't need you non-hobbying, review special begging asses to do what she does. My favorite memory is Italia in my bath tub! Originally Posted by oldbreed
Hmmmm newbie? Begging? glad she's sketched so well in your memory but like DG said if this were anyone else you all would be "begging" for a showcase. You old Houston vets that can't let go of escape and aspd and returning legends crack me up but I was not in texas then, have no idea of her legendary status, and don't feel that a photo is an outrageous request. Y'all keep blowing smoke up her legendary ass (no offense meant to the op) but there is a whole lot of us begging newbies that don't just open our wallets because some faceless person on eccie that I've never met says how hot someone is.
Newbies, begging for pics of Italia is awesome! A Houston legend returns and the ass clown crew wants a showcase.....figure it out guys, she doesn't need you non-hobbying, review special begging asses to do what she does. My favorite memory is Italia in my bath tub! Originally Posted by oldbreed

Who is a newbie? And who is begging? Get over yourself. She could not pick you out of a lineup.
Who is a newbie? And who is begging? Get over yourself. She could not pick you out of a lineup. Originally Posted by pyramider
Now that was funny
I met her a couple years ago...neither of us was impressed with the other...
  • ideas
  • 08-07-2014, 07:21 AM
All for all that are critical of Italia you could have never spent time with her in the past; if yo had there would be no doubt. Ever think this could be her vetting method? All I can say is that it provides more time for the rest of us to see her, and that works for me.

Hi Italia, looking forward to hearing from you!
Yeah...that's never occurred to anyone...you're a genius...where you been all this time...