Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for an official poll...

Oh whatever, it's ok for them to do it, so why can't I? Don't be a party pooper. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Because they don't get on here crying that there a victim when shit doesn't go there way... You should have added your name to the list..
I obviously must be doing something right Tony because to have this many haters and be as successful as I still am... there's a reason for that.

Really, none of this shit matters... not reviews, being verified or authenticated, keeping quiet, etc etc. If guys like the way yu look and the sex appeal that defines you here.... there will be a demand.

Don't limit me hunni, I get the best cosmetic procedures and fillers money can buy.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I thought cosmetic procedures and fillers are supposed to make you look younger not labled as a GILF like some of your recent reviews?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nSE7X8CPNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHTxsfOeRGA

You losers wanna post some shit? Post the real shit pussyboys. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
https://youtu.be/mg1Ag0jOX5k

Here is the real shit
chan chan?
This is all so disgusting.
I read thru this entire thing and I still have no idea what's the poll is about and who those 4 candidates in the poll are. All I know is I now have a headache and my eyes are spinning. I also noticed the Kitty author of this post also has another post here that's even longer than this one. Like 6 times longer. I won't be reading through that one. No thank you. This Kitty lady in the videos in here looks like the Betty Boop cartoon lady.
I read thru this entire thing and I still have no idea what's the poll is about and who those 4 candidates in the poll are. All I know is I now have a headache and my eyes are spinning. I also noticed the Kitty author of this post also has another post here that's even longer than this one. Like 6 times longer. I won't be reading through that one. No thank you. This Kitty lady in the videos in here looks like the Betty Boop cartoon lady. Originally Posted by Namcot1
The Op is very desperate for attention. Fighting with her transsexual friends she barebacks with, stealing hobbyists cars, outing people, retiring, and claiming she has an attorney that copyrighted her name, and stealing money from people here - it's disgusting and I for one wish this madness would stop. This Kitty Lamour is a danger to the hobby community.

Just hope she's not still stealing from guys during sessions.
Zzzzz
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (22.0 KB, 129 views)
The real and present danger to the community is this pathetic, little "man" and his minions spreading deliberate lies and innuendos to smear a long-term provider's reputation and business.

Despite numerous requests for him to stop and multiple times being called out for being a liar he carries on impervious to any kind of moral decency or conviction for the wrongs he commits.

He has persisted in some type of personal vendetta against me for months now and is determined to shut me down.

This is the danger, that sick-minded individuals are allowed to carry on their maliciousness unchecked by Administration.

Because of people like him, Tony Gambino, Manslut, Lookinforboobies and so-called providers like Dorthy Monroe this site has gone from being a valuable asset for hobbyist and provider alike to being just entertainment and unreliable for accurate info that isn't tainted by agendas.

Dorthy Monroe is under fire in her home town for all her ncns and her unreliable reputation so that she feels she has to come all the way over to a Dallas forum where she has zero relevancy and the general public is unaware of Houston's opinion of her... Now this is a fact that is unquestionable because it is based on actual experience unlike the slander, lies, innuendos and bullying carried on by the same group of haters about myself.

None of these people who are so big on running their mouth about me even knows me or are even respected in this community. They are all well-known and well-documented trolls.

Eccie should take a stand against behavior such as theirs and attempt to return eccie to what it's here for. Reliable information and unbiased reviews and discussion forums, once upon a time this site was a valuable asset to both hobbyists and providers.

My crusade to stop the misuse of this site by people like Eccie214, etc has gotten me nowhere because staff doesn't care. I guess whatever get's clicks and page turns is what this site thrives on vs any type of truth and integrity. Damn shame because an unbiased review and discussion board commited to the safety of both hobbyist and providers alike is much needed. So, I was just wishful thinking that honesty and human decency would win out over trolls, hating, slander and agendas. Sad. Good people finish last. Smh.

So as far as the crimes committed against me and the dirt thrown at me and my reputation... I guess the bad guys win and it is up to you who have a discerning mind to see the truth and decide for yourself if I am the horrible, disgusting person painted by these trolls or someone entirely different and the victim of an unjust and immoral vendetta.

I believe that in the end Karma will be a much bigger bitch than I will ever need to be. I only hope I'm around to see it...and I'm not planning on going anywhere. I'm not a quitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yogEyYtiRBY
MJEatingPopcorn.gif
[SIZE="3"]The real and present danger to the community is this pathetic, little "man" and his minions spreading deliberate lies and innuendos to smear a long-term provider's reputation and business.

Despite numerous requests for him to stop and multiple times being called out for being a liar he carries on impervious to any kind of moral decency or conviction for the wrongs he commits.

He has persisted in some type of personal vendetta against me for months now and is determined to shut me down.

This is the danger, that sick-minded individuals are allowed to carry on their maliciousness unchecked by Administration.

Because of people like him, Tony Gambino, Manslut, Lookinforboobies and so-called providers like Dorthy Monroe this site has gone from being a valuable asset for hobbyist and provider alike to being just entertainment and unreliable for accurate info that isn't tainted by agendas.

Dorthy Monroe is under fire in her home town for all her ncns and her unreliable reputation so that she feels she has to come all the way over to a Dallas forum where she has zero relevancy and the general public is unaware of Houston's opinion of her... Now this is a fact that is unquestionable because it is based on actual experience unlike the slander, lies, innuendos and bullying carried on by the same group of haters about myself.

None of these people who are so big on running their mouth about me even knows me or are even respected in this community. They are all well-known and well-documented trolls.

Eccie should take a stand against behavior such as theirs and attempt to return eccie to what it's here for. Reliable information and unbiased reviews and discussion forums, once upon a time this site was a valuable asset to both hobbyists and providers.

My crusade to stop the misuse of this site by people like Eccie214, etc has gotten me nowhere because staff doesn't care. I guess whatever get's clicks and page turns is what this site thrives on vs any type of truth and integrity. Damn shame because an unbiased review and discussion board commited to the safety of both hobbyist and providers alike is much needed. So, I was just wishful thinking that honesty and human decency would win out over trolls, hating, slander and agendas. Sad. Good people finish last. Smh.

So as far as the crimes committed against me and the dirt thrown at me and my reputation... I guess the bad guys win and it is up to you who have a discerning mind to see the truth and decide for yourself if I am the horrible, disgusting person painted by these trolls or someone entirely different and the victim of an unjust and immoral vendetta.

I believe that in the end Karma will be a much bigger bitch than I will ever need to be. I only hope I'm around to see it...and I'm not planning on going anywhere. I'm not a quitter.
SIZE]
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Ummm - http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057336209&postcount=1

Your continued lies, stealing, drama, and irrational behavior, including barebacking with transsexuals is what is the danger to this community.

Guys love the bareback girls like you but when you're doing it with transsexuals it makes it exponentially more dangerous. I hope people are careful with you. Not speculation, that would be against the rules but there's only so much I'm allowed to say in public.
Wonder who started this thread? Hmmm... Inquiring minds would like to know.
Wow, embarrassed to admit I just read this entire thread and am commenting on it. No need picking sides I want to be far away from all this; however, I appreciate a good laugh and I got one. Not from the thread but that silly cat video, the German Shepherd shooting the AK-47 was funny, and the yorkie terrier with the revolver, too funny.
👑