Why in the Butt?

I wish I was Berkleigh's boyfriend.

Berkleigh, can you type on the screen that I'm your boyfriend??

(it won't count if I do it) Originally Posted by Randall Creed

If the guy mentioned above was incapable, You couldn't handle being my boyfriend Mr.Creed!
Pretty sure my crush, Mr.ATF, would be heartbroken too LOL
Maybe a woman's vagina is loose so men turn to the butt...just a theory.
Can't speak for all women, but I've done kitty, anal, and back to kitty just fine, with the kitty still feeling tight.

You should change covers after greek to kitty, btw. Women should INSIST on this.
Anal feels different in a good way. Since its an unorthodox means of penetrating many women it's often deemed a more intimate act. I don't engage in anal with Providers as protection is mandatory. I prefer anal with women I know that are experienced or seeking it. Then it's special and much more exciting.
You should change covers after greek to kitty, btw. Women should INSIST on this. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Most definitely! I thought most girls do change covers but I could be wrong
As I said before I think that if your tight where it counts I don't see the point. And to the selective I'm oral.. So I don't have all parking lots open. If your so tight where it counts and men tend to not last long I wouldn't see the point.. Plus there's the health issues of it that worry me totally like GingerKatt had said!
My pussy is hella tight I work out everyday and it tends to keep my body tight fit and toned. I'm definitely "tight where it counts" I just like greek. It doesn't matter if you see the point in it at all people do it because it feels good to them.
Greek is more intimate....Greek is taboo....IOP is more real....Greek is my favorite and I can't get enough!!! Lol

I am looking for just the right gal for an EPIC Greekfest for my 50th Hurley Review!!! Decisions...decisions....PM if interested!!!

On a sidenote.....till this day I still give credit to Berkleigh to inventing the Starfish reference!!! Lol....thanks girl!!!
Because sometimes it just feels good.....although it's not on my menu, I have enjoyed some pretty great Greek. I have ONE person in particular that has helped me get over the "scare"...I may need to give him a call.
[QUOTE=Kendall4U;1058175193]Because sometimes it just feels good.....although it's not on my menu, I have enjoyed some pretty great Greek. I have ONE person in particular that has helped me get over the "scare"...I may need to give him a call

CALL ME...CALL ME!!!
Ouchhhh is all I can say. I dont enjoy butt sex at all
Because sometimes it just feels good.....although it's not on my menu, I have enjoyed some pretty great Greek. I have ONE person in particular that has helped me get over the "scare"...I may need to give him a call. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
My new number is...

I keed.
Because sometimes it just feels good.....although it's not on my menu, I have enjoyed some pretty great Greek. I have ONE person in particular that has helped me get over the "scare"...I may need to give him a call. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Kendall4U, you are such a delicious tease!
My pussy is hella tight I work out everyday and it tends to keep my body tight fit and toned. I'm definitely "tight where it counts" I just like greek. It doesn't matter if you see the point in it at all people do it because it feels good to them. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Greek is more intimate....Greek is taboo....IOP is more real....Greek is my favorite and I can't get enough!!! Lol

I am looking for just the right gal for an EPIC Greekfest for my 50th Hurley Review!!! Decisions...decisions....PM if interested!!!

On a sidenote.....till this day I still give credit to Berkleigh to inventing the Starfish reference!!! Lol....thanks girl!!! Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
Give me a call!
One of my best experiences with ATF was bc it naturally progressed from pink pounding then she took control and went back door. She normally did this quickly and i didnt realize until after i was in and could feel the difference. Then i usually reached around and played with her clit until ...boom!

Good times