carters time bout up

Panama is a Banana Republic

many of you might remember this from just 7 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKFjnaPU-k4

Carter was too moral to be a good president but he is a good man. unlikely any of these passengers (Carter could easily take a private plane as his net worth is a reported 10 million) will ever get to greet a former president like this if they live to be 98.

Carter could easily be worth 100 million today if he wanted to be. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

this needs a bump in light of Carter making it to 100 yesterday ..

yet another thing any other former president would eschew. all of them would be on a private jet.

not Carter.

regardless of what i think of him as president it would have been an honor to shake his hand
this needs a bump in light of Carter making it to 100 yesterday

regardless of what i think of him as president it would have been an honor to shake his hand Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think it shakes all by itself.
Poor Jimma nearly got rode out of town on a rail for admitting he lusted in his heart for another woman.

The bar used to be a lot higher.

Happy Birthday, President Carter.
Poor Jimma nearly got rode out of town on a rail for admitting he lusted in his heart for another woman.

The bar used to be a lot higher.

Happy Birthday, President Carter. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

jimmy's "lust" had nothing to do with him actually getting run out of town on a rail

Ronald Reagan did

bahahahahaa
jimmy's "lust" had nothing to do with him actually getting run out of town on a rail

Ronald Reagan did

bahahahahaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... AND the Voters! ...

... But, Carter reaching 100 is a nice milestone.

#### Salty
Unable to speak,walk,eat,fed intravenous and wears a diaper.Can we please let this man pass with some dignity.