Ban-A-Palooza 2018! (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

Sistine is the only intelligent (fill in the blank) UITB.
:wink:
My brother .. Lying to the masses again ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I am one dumb bitch. Originally Posted by Amiliah wReck
to steal from DM...

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
p.s. who started the previous Ban thread? Its shows guested or some such? Weird
Back on topic......

CutePapi ?

https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=166126

About Foooking time....again.
TFF
You want the truth,ask her..it's really simple
I saw the comment before the edit too,I don't recall what she said. Originally Posted by NubianPrince
You just confirmed there's nothing wrong in that post for you to RTM.
You also brought up Chung but all of a sudden you're ducking my question
So again, why do you think WU had anything to do with his ban? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
You are not in the position to ask that question for WU, he would clarify (or correct) my remarks if he deems it necessary.
If a moderator chooses to use their edit to issue a message to the readers about their conduct, that’s their choice, but it is not a requirement, and is not applicable in this case in the slightest. Originally Posted by Wakeup
That's not the right way to treat a veteran provider who has been a good ECCIE member for eight years... just saying....
Interesting observation, SC.... Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Silly girl. I'll pm you when I get in town.
^You're right about that. I am full of silly! Haha
That's not the right way to treat a veteran provider who has been a good ECCIE member for eight years... just saying.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Her being veteran, being a provider, being here eight years, or being good are all irrelevant...all that matters from your list is that she’s a member...she gets treated the exact same as everyone else...
Her being veteran, being a provider, being here eight years, or being good are all irrelevant...all that matters from your list is that she’s a member...she gets treated the exact same as everyone else... Originally Posted by Wakeup
There have been numerous other newbies come along and get banned with a lot less than you've posted over the many years here.

I’m beginning to think that some of you don’t actually know what the forum guidelines say...and that you believe that this website functions technically different from any other website on the Interwebs.

If that’s the case, Staff awaits your imminent requests to have your handles Disabled...we will honor your request with all due haste. Thank you. Originally Posted by Wakeup
A lot of us know the forum guidelines and know you've stepped over the line on numerous occasions, yet nothing ever happened.

Let's see, there is always your infamous 'fat whore' thread, which showed your true colors and no doubt you've posted many other rude remarks in many different threads. And because you are who you are, you are given way too much latitude, that other newbies wouldn't get.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

If you were allowed to buy a mod title, as you've stated many times, that only indicates how desperate you are to have a 'title' or how desperate the board owners for money that would sell something like that, which should be earned over time, not to boost a persons already massive ego. Some 'buyers' of the mod title don't have enough emotional maturity to be a moderator. You remind me of being in a group of 20 master sergeants, however you kiss the majors ass and polish his boots for him, then you make second lieutenant. Yes, I have to salute you, however count on the salute being a half assed one and you being called numerous swear words under my breath as I begrudgingly raise my arm to my cover.

Lastly, here is my biggest bitch about board rules, which little wakeup won the battle, which was bullshit.

#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.

During my time in the hobby, since around 1999, I have made too many friends on hobby boards and have also lost some dear friends like Mr. Happy, Amber, Diamond John, Ben Dover, Yankee 7, and Kindred Kind. I am sure there may be others.

So when a person passes away and it's announced, then little wakeup makes his usual 'people die all the time' posting, we change the rules? Nobody ever gave away personal information and if WTF posts that Yankee 7 (who we both enjoyed many dinners with) and I didn't know about, this was one way to find out. All of us who've been around have lost hobby friends, and as long as real world real world information isn't mentioned, there is no better way to find we lost a friend in the hobby. There's absolutely nothing wrong with someone posting. 'RIP Yankee 7, you were a good buddy and a stand up guy.' Nobody can convince me differently.

Since we're on the subject of rules, how about these.

#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.
  • #19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.
Oh really? How about if someone mocks a members handle, and it's known since the first post it's a bullshit handle, where are the mods to put a stop to this shit?

HUH?

Let's recall this thread that should've never been started and should've been locked and removed? It led to a bunch of bullshit that if the rules would've been followed wouldn't exist. I did an immediate pressing of the RTM button, but nobody cared about THIS rule or THIS thread.

HUH?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=901669

HUH?

So to self proclaimed bought moderator wakeup, all this shows is that some of the rules are heavily enforced, while others not so much. The idea that a keyboard bully and one who has disregard for most of the ladies can buy a moderatorship is sickening and pathetic. Enjoy your title, but don't think you have anybody fooled. Now if you earned the title, that's another thing all together.
Let's recall this thread that should've never been started and should've been locked and removed? It led to a bunch of bullshit that if the rules would've been followed wouldn't exist. I did an immediate pressing of the RTM button, but nobody cared about THIS rule or THIS thread.

HUH?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=901669 Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Isn't that the thread where Grumps played fast-and-loose with GL #16? Why would he want to remind anyone of it?

Back on topic - i.e., 2018 - Italia's banning was kinda surprising, at least to me. She always seemed to have more self-control than the average hooktard.
Isn't that the thread where Grumps played fast-and-loose with GL #16?

I'm surprised he'd want to remind anyone of it.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You are so far up WU's ass you can smell his breath...try to be less transparent. You come running to his defense in a deflective, passive-aggressive, and evasive like manner...ok mighty mouse
You are so far up WU's ass you can smell his breath...try to be less transparent. You come running to his defense in a deflective, passive-aggressive, and evasive like manner...ok mighty mouse Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sista thincks I posted that to defend WU.