How many of us are left from ASPD?

• harry
  • 07-04-2013, 07:58 PM
I joined ASPD in 2002. I was much more active on the board back then. I posted mostly in the Houston Forum and had over 20 reviews. I pretty much sit on the sideline and watch the action from there now. I had the same handle then as I do now too.
I'm pretty much like what Tinman said. It's good to see a lot of familiar handles showing up in this thread.
I joined in March 2001. Fairly quiet at first and then got a little busier. Probably had about 20 review between the indies, the studios and the Spas.
Who remembers wellejohnson and the tvi girls drama. Lol Originally Posted by cage196
TVI Girls drama?

Seriously?

Without divulging personal details about that twisted, sick, felonious asshole, TVI Girls had nothing to do with his long all expenses paid vacation.
I started in 2001 until it closed then I joined this site.
On ASPD late 90's, early 2000's (horrible with remembering exact dates) but found it a great alternative to the hit and miss of Esters Rd, N 121, Harry Hines and Dallas Observer print ads. Have lived many places besides Dallas, come back for hobby vacations several times (back here now for a few months) but one memorable review/event was an 8 day visit to Arizona from Sunny Jackson. BTW, anyone have any 411 on her?
How did we communicate????? Can you say Alt.Sex.Prostitution.Discussion? That is where I first found it. It was sure as hell harder to find ANYTHING back then before Google, etc. I don't remember when it was, but once it became a web page I helped set up the first BCD by moving all the reviews there. Rest In Peace. Originally Posted by Go4it
ASPD the web site, or a.s.p., and then later, a.s.p.d. the USENet forum? I was on both. And TSML.

I think that makes me a dinosaur in internet years. Or older. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
go4it & tex tush hog, i had forgotten about alt.sex.prostitution.discussio n on usenet newsgroups!! read that from work for a year or two until aspd started on Delphi.com. [i worked in a research & development group - talk about research!! :^)]

via a.s.p.d, found a great website that just reviewed NV brothels. that lead to my first foray into this sub-culture with a visit to The Chicken Ranch in Pahrump, NV in 1997.

and btw, while we all are older [in calendar pages], i sure as hell am not old!!!
Joined in 2006. Was told about it by a Studio 1 Dallas girl, Isabella that summer. Can't remember my handle. Back then, I felt comfortable at a studio, nervous at an incall. Now it's the other way around.

Only posted 2 or 3 reviews and looking back, they were terrible. I remember being more amazed that a hot, 20-something would fuck me at any price.
Yes, Sunny Jackson was a fun lady. Since you asked, I ran across this the other day:

https://www.preferred411.com/P3647

Last login was June 10th. I haven't seen Sunny in several years and have no idea how she is doing, but I'm sure she is still the same sweetheart she's always was. I don't think it is in her nature to be anything else.

On ASPD late 90's, early 2000's (horrible with remembering exact dates) but found it a great alternative to the hit and miss of Esters Rd, N 121 and Dallas Observer print ads. Have lived many places besides Dallas, come back for hobby vacations several times (back here now for a few months) but one memorable review/event was an 8 day visit to Arizona from Sunny Jackson. BTW, anyone have any 411 on her? Originally Posted by Riddler
...from one (H) airman to another

Yes, Sunny Jackson was a fun lady. Since you asked, I ran across this the other day:

https://www.preferred411.com/P3647

Last login was June 10th. I haven't seen Sunny in several years and have no idea how she is doing, but I'm sure she is still the same sweetheart she's always was. I don't think it is in her nature to be anything else. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
For your information ......TVI girls Don is doing just fine and is in Lubbock living his life. Stop spreading rumors you know nothing about. Don does not have a Felony either. I just cant stand it when people spread rumors that are not true.

I understand some people have negative feelings twords others, but insinuating someones in jail....has something as serious as a Felony, when in fact they do not...is not right.

For your information ......TVI girls Don is doing just fine and is in Lubbock living his life. Stop spreading rumors you know nothing about. Don does not have a Felony either. I just cant stand it when people spread rumors that are not true.

I understand some people have negative feelings twords others, but insinuating someones in jail....has something as serious as a Felony, when in fact they do not...is not right.

. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Dont worry Lindsay.......LazurusLong was talking about Welle Johnson's incarceration......LL has a bad habit of using way too many pronouns when he dishes dirt. It is hard to keep up with just who he is dishing dirt upon.
ohhhhhh.......My apologies! Oh that Welle Johnson was something else! I'm just a little defensive of my friend. He's been through alot. Thanks for setting me right my sweet friend Papa Noel!!
XOXOXOX
ASPD the website, most remember, was live in December 1999. I was a lurker in the Usenet and Delphi boards but I was talked into joining ASPD in January 2000 while visiting a lady in Houston.
I was one of the first Private Connection girls and ASPD the first of 2000....WOW...I'm aging myself
2002, different handle, different city, S.O. Found log in, stopped hobbying. When the situation changed, ASPD was gone