It wasn't the Confederate flag, it was a FBI screw up

The American flag and the confederate flag are NOT the SAME fucking flag, therefore what you're asserting doesn't apply. One is the official flag of our country, the other is not, therefore they don't get treated the same. The confederate flag does not belong over a govt building. Period. If you want to fly one personally, that's your choice. It will just make it easier to spot the racists when the race revolution kicks off...
You're the fagnit who can't stop talking about Gay Broadway shows and butt-slamming fun in the old South...

Wheeeee doggies
! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The American flag and the confederate flag are NOT the SAME fucking flag, therefore what you're asserting doesn't apply. One is the official flag of our country, the other is not, therefore they don't get treated the same. The confederate flag does not belong over a govt building. Period. If you want to fly one personally, that's your choice. It will just make it easier to spot the racists when the race revolution kicks off... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You remain a lying jackass suffering with cognitive dissonance, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and no one is bound by your masters' lib-retarded dictates except your stupid, uneducated-ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You continue to be the gender confused fagnit who can't get his mind off of gay Broadway shows about fellow Mormons.
Nothing was taken out of context, gayblade, and you were the one childishly calling for more laws and regulations while ignoring that the FBI had admitted that it failed to enforce the laws and regulations that are already in place, gayblade.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HERE ARE THE COMMENTS IN CONTEXT DUMBASS. ARE LOOKING OUT YOUR PEE HOLE AND CAN ONLY READ AND REMEMBER A FEW WORDS AT A TIME ?

By your own admission or should I say false claims you are saying we should have more gun regulation.

First off do not use my pet name in public or I will not let you have the "Banana" anymore.
Second, as I said the conservative opinion indicated that had he not been able to get the gun it would have prevented a tragedy.Therefore we must need more gun control. By your standards he would have been eligible so whats your point then
  • Old-T
  • 07-18-2015, 06:05 AM
You must be reading the posts through the bottom of your empty bottle again, Old-THUMPER, your cognitive myopia is very apparent: a gun is a "tool"; not a "contributor".

BTW, Old-THUMPER, the shooter could just as easily have used a machete to perpetrate his crime:

So, go screw your supercilious self, Old-THUMPER:

Interesting, but not surprising on two fronts.

I tried a simple experiment: I responded to you very civilly. I though I would hold out a small trial balloon and since I am an adult, take the first step at having an actual conversation with you. But as I suspected, the intellectual moron that is IB--the ego bloated harbinger that is IB--responded with his typical sewage. It makes one wonder if he can even comprehend "civil". Probably not, certainly not with someone who has the audacity to disagree with him and not pay proper homage to IBMassa.

And of course you are still wrong. Yes, people can kill with many implements, but the sure can do it more lethally with a gun than a machete or a rock. Kind of like it is easier to go front DC to L.A. in a car, though they could use a pogo stick.

Even when others try to have a semi-intelligent conversation on here, you regress to being the asshole you are. You can't help it really--it's all you are likely capable of with so few functioning brain cells.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Interesting.
HERE ARE THE COMMENTS IN CONTEXT DUMBASS. ARE LOOKING OUT YOUR PEE HOLE AND CAN ONLY READ AND REMEMBER A FEW WORDS AT A TIME ?

By your own admission or should I say false claims you are saying we should have more gun regulation.

First off do not use my pet name in public or I will not let you have the "Banana" anymore.
Second, as I said the conservative opinion indicated that had he not been able to get the gun it would have prevented a tragedy.Therefore we must need more gun control. By your standards he would have been eligible so whats your point then
Originally Posted by slingblade
Noticed how you failed to quote the only accurate thing you said in that post, gayblade.
I have not read the whole thread... Originally Posted by slingblade
It's obvious to anyone who has read the thread that no "conservative" said what you said baldly stated they said, gayblade; which leaves you wholly alone and sole owner of YOUR bastard statement, gayblade. It is YOUR progeny, gayblade!

we should have more gun regulation. Originally Posted by slingblade

Interesting, but not surprising on two fronts.

I tried a simple experiment: I responded to you very civilly. I though I would hold out a small trial balloon and since I am an adult, take the first step at having an actual conversation with you. But as I suspected, the intellectual moron that is IB--the ego bloated harbinger that is IB--responded with his typical sewage. It makes one wonder if he can even comprehend "civil". Probably not, certainly not with someone who has the audacity to disagree with him and not pay proper homage to IBMassa.

And of course you are still wrong. Yes, people can kill with many implements, but the sure can do it more lethally with a gun than a machete or a rock. Kind of like it is easier to go front DC to L.A. in a car, though they could use a pogo stick.

Even when others try to have a semi-intelligent conversation on here, you regress to being the asshole you are. You can't help it really--it's all you are likely capable of with so few functioning brain cells.

Interesting.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be the supercilious jackass arguing that inanimate objects actively instigate crimes, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 07-18-2015, 11:17 AM
You'd be the supercilious jackass arguing that inanimate objects actively instigate crimes, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IBTheLyingPieceOfShit continues. "Instigate" is not the same as "contributes to".

If you put 10% of your effort into honesty or logic or civility you might begin to actually understand human communication. As you are now, you communicate at the level of a sea slug. I tried to be civil, and you respond with typical IB lies. Well good for you--I must admit you are consistent. Pathetic, lying, hate filled bigot--but consistent. The most despised life form (human is questionable) on here.

Enjoy "living" in your swamp of hate and self delusion.
IBTheLyingPieceOfShit continues. "Instigate" is not the same as "contributes to".
If you put 10% of your effort into honesty or logic or civility you might begin to actually understand human communication. As you are now, you communicate at the level of a sea slug. I tried to be civil, and you respond with typical IB lies. Well good for you--I must admit you are consistent. Pathetic, lying, hate filled bigot--but consistent. The most despised life form (human is questionable) on here.

Enjoy "living" in your swamp of hate and self delusion.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be the supercilious jackass with less than 10% of a brain who ignored the "action" of the perpetrator directly addressed in a previous post, and you'd also be the supercilious jackass that then transferred that action to inanimate objects, Old-THUMPER.
Nice try mope. The FBI snafu only let him get his hands on gun.

It doesn't explain the hatred that drove him to shoot in the first place.

And THAT rests squarely on his racist upbringing and surroundings. And, a big part of THAT is represented by the Confederate flag.

I don't see a whole lot of Quakers flying the Stars and Bars.

Remember that line "Not every Muslim is a terrorist. But nearly every terrorist is a Muslim." I sure YOU agree with that.

Try to re-purpose that line this way

"Not every person who supports the Confederate flag is a racist. But nearly every racist supports the Confederate flag."

See how that works?

I don't want Confederate flags on government property any more than I want sharia law sympathizers working in government. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Some times education just makes some people stupid.
  • Old-T
  • 07-21-2015, 01:27 PM
You'd be the supercilious jackass with less than 10% of a brain who ignored the "action" of the perpetrator directly addressed in a previous post, and you'd also be the supercilious jackass that then transferred that action to inanimate objects, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

So IB. So stupid.
  • Old-T
  • 07-21-2015, 01:28 PM
Some times education just makes some people stupid. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
I have noticed that a lot among RWWs.

So IB. So stupid. Originally Posted by Old-T
"Stupid" is your first name, Old-THUMPER.
  • shanm
  • 07-21-2015, 01:57 PM
Do you ever shut the fuck up IBchickendick?
I B chickendick Originally Posted by shanm
You really should have that condition checked, shamman, and you'd be wise not to brag about it on a SHMB.