pacepro.net

That’s what it looks like. They added almost twice that many, though, while OH2 was down.
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2022, 07:55 PM
Even though OH2 sucks, it does have a good daily postings of ads, a lot of cheap talent postings there
I’m looking to start getting away from the amp scene and find some good providers.
I’m looking to start getting away from the amp scene and find some good providers. Originally Posted by Mixmanphil
Then start here or on OH2. Find a few that will accept someone who doesn’t have references. Or get a P411 account.

I had to provide some personal information to get established in the Indy scene. That was years ago, and it’s scarier now than it was then. The same strategy works, though. I researched women who were willing to accept newbies. I picked the ones that didn’t look like they were tied to an agency (knowing agencies are more likely to get busted than sole practitioners) or a pimp. I saw them, and used them as references for more dates.

Pretty soon I was established and could rely on a good network of references (and later P411). The ladies who had my personal information are long retired, and most of that information other than my name is out of date anyway.

It takes time, a little bit of risk, and money. There are few shortcuts, unless you want to provide that personal information to P411 and pay for a subscription. That’s probably the next best way to make the transition.
Thanks for the advice sir! I wonder if making a post on here asking if anyone would be willing to see me to establish my credibility? I’ve been in the hobby for about 7-8 years now, I just can’t really prove it. I’m not a newbie by any means….
If you start a thread in Coed asking for advice on how to get established with independent ladies, I bet you’ll get at least a few responses from women who are willing to help out.
I agree with Tinman. I started in April. Did extensive research and slowly found a few. Once you have 1-2 encounters, write reviews and they will spread the word you are safe.

I have yet to even think about seeing someone that doesn’t have reviews here though.
Same. I don’t want to see anyone that doesn’t have reviews. Too risky.
Same. I don’t want to see anyone that doesn’t have reviews. Too risky. Originally Posted by Mixmanphil
The Review that a Hobbyist gives a Provider does nothing but screw over the guy giving the Review. A Glowing Review of a Provider does nothing but Raise Her Rate and sometimes starts the GPS cycle and sub par service. Say something negative about a Provider and the Girls and Managers will Black Ball you.
The Review that a Hobbyist gives a Provider does nothing but screw over the guy giving the Review. A Glowing Review of a Provider does nothing but Raise Her Rate and sometimes starts the GPS cycle and sub par service. Say something negative about a Provider and the Girls and Managers will Black Ball you. Originally Posted by ahab11
That’s a bit extreme. I find reviews extremely helpful, and I’ve never been screwed over thanks to something I wrote.

Ideally, reviews would be neither “glowing” nor overly critical. Some guys don’t know how (or don’t care to) thread that needle, which unfortunately is what folks remember when criticizing reviews in general.
The Review that a Hobbyist gives a Provider does nothing but screw over the guy giving the Review. A Glowing Review of a Provider does nothing but Raise Her Rate and sometimes starts the GPS cycle and sub par service. Say something negative about a Provider and the Girls and Managers will Black Ball you. Originally Posted by ahab11
Suprised you have 25 review encounters.
  • BLM69
  • 09-28-2022, 01:47 PM
This does exist on sites like OH2, CK even threatens you in the Men only area not to talk bad/share your bad experience of a encounter or you'll get banned.

Reviews have value $, GPS is the normal outcome, But negative reviews hold more value, that's why many choose the no review policy these days. Guy's need to always write a bad review, when service is bad
Guy's need to always write a bad review, when service is bad Originally Posted by BLM69

Sorry, I have a full time job already!

No reviews = I instantly move on!
This does exist on sites like OH2, CK even threatens you in the Men only area not to talk bad/share your bad experience of a encounter or you'll get banned.

Reviews have value $, GPS is the normal outcome, But negative reviews hold more value, that's why many choose the no review policy these days. Guy's need to always write a bad review, when service is bad Originally Posted by BLM69
+1

I do not believe that if you post a not so stellar review or post true but negative intel on a provider, you will get reprimanded will happen on PacePro. The one good thing about Eccie reviews is, ladies that have a NRP does not matter. After all, if you are not going to see the lady again, who cares if she puts you on her DNS list?

The staff on PP appear to be fair and they do not post their opinions on hobby subjects so that members can have discussions without fear of being in the staff dog house for disagreeing with a mod's opinion on a thread.
People constantly playing the victim card and complaining about "unfair" mods and admins need to realize that it's not bad reviews or differentiating opinions that keep getting them banned. It's the stalking, bullying, patterns of ridiculous and repetitive behaviors, etc that keeps these people revolving through the doors.