Unfulfilled Fetish fantasies

I would love to have a pie fight with a couple of naked gals!
I would love to have a pie fight with a couple of naked gals! Originally Posted by tex1272
Haha!! I've always wanted to play out that scene in old school when they r mud wrestling in the ky! That shit just looks fun!!!
Had a Provider text me she was "wrist deep" up some guys' ass...texted back saying I hoped she was wearing a glove...yep.

Wrist deep...I'm thinking its possible to tickle the prostate.

Welcome, bbtony. Ummm...what's the "bb" stand for? Lol Originally Posted by Prolongus

Baby, bad boy, whichever suits in the moment. It could be big boy too, but I'm just average.
Baby, bad boy, whichever suits in the moment. It could be big boy too, but I'm just average. Originally Posted by bbtony
Fyi doll the letter combo "bb" means something pretty controversial and widely frowned on with regard to hitting a make-believe home run here in fantasy land.
If you are referring to BB as in bbbj, awesome. In reference to homeruns, no thanks. I already have kids, don't want more and I don't want anything else either. If it means something else.... No idea.
On some of those Japanese websites I run across, I love stumbling on videos where a cute secretary or schoolgirl is faceriding a guy. In almost all cases, she has panties on with pantyhose over the panties, and she basicly just grinds the guy's face with her holiest of holies for like 20 minutes or so, using the friction caused by rubbing up on his face, lips, and nose, while the guy just lays there, immobile. Then when she is done, she just rolls over to sleep, or leaves the room. Hott!