the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

I can't remember her having any bad pictures. She's a goddess!

Originally Posted by Bestman200600
yum!
Under Tara again.

Originally Posted by netman
Under Netman lol. Love Ya doll
yum! Originally Posted by cage196
I'm still thinking about your pm doll.
Never a dull moment with her. Glad she's back.
Love her or hater her. She still is very incredibly beautiful. I find that when she is not here, I don't frequent the board as much. I think that she adds a sense of spunk and fun to this site that would be missing other wise. Come on guys you know you like a girl with a little sass.

I say welcome back! Even though I have never been under or on top of you, I know one day I will get that opportunity. You are amazingly beautiful and I love looking at your pictures that are posted here. Ignore the haters. They are all jealous that their wives or girlfriends don't look like you.

Thanks for being you and bringing some conviersation to these boards.

Yes bestman, never a dull moment. I'm glad she is back too.
Anyway, I don't care if I'm under you, on top of you, as long as I am in you on day.
Thank you MacMike. That was very sweet to say.
Because of my dumbass work schedule right now I have had to cancel twice to see Tara and it kills me not to be able to see her and welcome her back in my own way.

Tara is by far the best body in the business and if you treat her with respect you will be blown away with your time with her. I respect her tremendously for putting up with some of the crap she has had to put up with and yet she is still who she is and wont change for anyone.

I PROMISE to see you soon pretty lady once my work schedule calms down. Keep being who you are, never change because I love you just the way you are
Thank you Sweetie. That was very sweet to say. You always put a smile on my face and I thank you for that.
Tara, it has been way too long. I have got to find the time to see you again soon. Glad you are back and active again.
Tara who?

lol
Tara, it has been way too long. I have got to find the time to see you again soon. Glad you are back and active again. Originally Posted by oilguy2001
Thank you sweetheart
Had a really fun session last week!
Squirting orgasm lasted forever!
Really hot experience.
Will review soon!
Had a really fun session last week!
Squirting orgasm lasted forever!
Really hot experience.
Will review soon! Originally Posted by 777guy
I had fun time with you as well. I need to squirt again with you.
Tara who?

lol Originally Posted by SD2011
Tara the Drama Queen? lol