Lil Cotex WINS !! The 2016 ( NOT 206 !! ) DOTY poll !

Have anyone seeing a parrot with its tongue sticking out? we just gave ourselves pay raises, all new houses can't afford to buy too, then the dam recession hit, lets try find money anywhere posible .. even if advance classified technology is being used or just called it double down Originally Posted by SoThatIt
Wow! You are in great shape! I nominate you to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut!

Edit: I meant to quote Speedy. Sorry, Marshall.
http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

Apparently the latest stooge to join the stooge team running for Idiot of 2017 has neglected to peruse the "guidelines" for Eccie and he repeatedly asserts his unequaled ass-kicking prowess by threatening such. Of course, he is probably above "the law" as far as Eccie Guidelines are concerned ... so "reporting" his irresponsible remarks would be useless. After all trailer park stooges don't know better!

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trailer Trash Talk is always a treat. Shows your true immaturity.

You can probably tell I'm just scared shitless. Next time I head to Austin, I'll let you know well in advance so you can "fluff up" for the occasion. But you might need to know how to read maps! That'll be the biggest challenge for you after "fluffing up" a bit. Can you still use GPS to get around?

You can probably tell I'm just scared shitless. Next time I head to Austin, I'll let you know well in advance so you can "fluff up" for the occasion. But you might need to know how to read maps! That'll be the biggest challenge for you after "fluffing up" a bit. Can you still use GPS to get around? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again, what's the point of having me on your "Ignore" list if you continually do the opposite? You act like we who are on your list really care that we are on your list. I can't speak for the others, but to me it shows that I've pissed you off more than the others and I'm proud of it. Ignorant redneck hillbilly hypocrite.

You can probably tell I'm just scared shitless. Next time I head to Austin, I'll let you know well in advance so you can "fluff up" for the occasion. But you might need to know how to read maps! That'll be the biggest challenge for you after "fluffing up" a bit. Can you still use GPS to get around? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fluffer of Cedar Trailer Park ... bloviates some more!

He knows what I do for living, knows where I do it, knows where I live, knows my size and weight, knows how fast I can run, how high I can jump .... etc, etc., ..... but can't seem to make it down to the Houston area .... where his in-laws roost .... guess that requires MAP READING 101.

Or do you hunker down in an insurance company car occasionally?

Putting you on ignore is a comment on your general stupidity and immaturity ..

.... gnats and rock moss don't piss me off! But I do ignore annoyances as much as possible.

It's kind of difficult to ignore a little runt chihuahua snapping and barking at my ankles.
Fluffer of Cedar Trailer Park ... bloviates some more!

He knows what I do for living, knows where I do it, knows where I live, knows my size and weight, knows how fast I can run, how high I can jump .... etc, etc., ..... but can't seem to make it down to the Houston area .... where his in-laws roost .... guess that requires MAP READING 101.

Or do you hunker down in an insurance company car occasionally?

Putting you on ignore is a comment on your general stupidity and immaturity ..

.... gnats and rock moss don't piss me off! But I do ignore annoyances as much as possible.

It's kind of difficult to ignore a little runt chihuahua snapping and barking at my ankles. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You ignore me yet respond to my posts. Talk of stupidity. Look in the mirror.

I actually know very little about you but I can certainly stereotype people like you who hide behind the keyboard of a computer and try to impress others with your pompous, condescending attitude.

The reason why you don't share anything from your personal life with others on this website is very simple -- you are a loser. At one time in your life you may have had some accomplishments, but today, you are a simply an ignorant redneck hillbilly hypocrite, who, for some reason, thinks that responding to his own posts instead of directly to mine, is somehow ignoring me.
You ignore me yet respond to my posts. Talk of stupidity. Look in the mirror.

I actually know very little about you but I can certainly stereotype people like you who hide behind the keyboard of a computer and try to impress others with your pompous, condescending attitude.

The reason why you don't share anything from your personal life with others on this website is very simple -- you are a loser. At one time in your life you may have had some accomplishments, but today, you are a simply an ignorant redneck hillbilly hypocrite, who, for some reason, thinks that responding to his own posts instead of directly to mine, is somehow ignoring me. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
LL is a ignorant "dipshit" and well deserving of the 2016 DOTY award.

While he claims in his signature line to have you and I on ""IGNORE", he actually follows us around like a little, lost, cowardly puppy dog ... looking for attention.

LL takes the term ""IDIOT" to a new and unprecedented level!
Just more confirmation of BigIdiot's title! Originally Posted by gnadfly
He just can't help himself! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And he just keeps coming back for more!
LL is a ignorant "dipshit" and well deserving of the 2016 DOTY award. Originally Posted by bigtex
But you won that award, BigIdiot! By a write-in landslide! And a more well deserving winner does not exist. Congratulations!
But you won that award, BigIdiot! By a write-in landslide! And a more well deserving winner does not exist. Congratulations! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
^^^^+1000
But you won that award, BigIdiot! By a write-in landslide! And a more well deserving winner does not exist. Congratulations! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's a " Triple Crown " WINNER ! The only other " Triple Crown " WINNER ECCIE's had was assup with his " Three-in-a-row " wins of the DOTY award ! "Fine " company, those two ! And now, assup is Lil Cotex's " Vice-DOTY " !!!! " Strange bedfellows " errrr, " political partners " , just like Slick Willy and Shrillary ! Two of Lil Cotex's LIFE heroes !
He's a " Triple Crown " WINNER ! The only other " Triple Crown " WINNER ECCIE's had was assup with his " Three-in-a-row " wins of the DOTY award ! "Fine " company, those two ! And now, assup is Lil Cotex's " Vice-DOTY " !!!! " Strange bedfellows " errrr, " political partners " , just like Slick Willy and Shrillary ! Two of Lil Cotex's LIFE heroes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
BigTitsIdiot2016 .... campaigning for a term in 2017 .... has nothing of substance to post any longer .... so he and his pod engage in their kindergarten school yard games ....
nothing of substance to post any longer .... so he and his pod engage in their kindergarten school yard games Originally Posted by LexusLover
If I am really on LLIdiots exclusive "IGNORE" list ... how does he know I have "nothing of substance to post any longer?"

Perhaps LLIdiot's been peeking!

Yep, he qualifies as a Bonafide Idiot!
Speaking of "write-ins" and Idiots!....

Is BigTitsIdiot2016 going to vote for:

Hillary?
Bernie?
Biden?

in the fall of 2016!!!!
Speaking of "write-ins" and Idiots!....

Is BigTitsIdiot2016 going to vote for:

Hillary?
Bernie?
Biden?

in the fall of 2016!!!!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sometimes one has to ask the question again for clarity.
And another BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP ITY-BUMP-BUMP to allow Lil Cotex to bask in his well earned glory of WINNING the " 2016 (NOT 206 ! ) DOTY award to round out HIS " Triple Crown " win of polls. And 2 of those polls were polls that HE rigged ( Box 13 anyone ? ) for other's to win !!!! Looks like Cam Newton took lessons in how to "wear " an award form Lil Cotex !