Facesitting

WooHoo Dallas show those boys whos Boss around here, make them give you pussy worship and some ass licking too...............lol And if their real good you can break out your strap on and...................
i recently had a lady do this and it was amazing. I totally loved it.
WooHoo Dallas show those boys whos Boss around here, make them give you pussy worship and some ass licking too...............lol And if their real good you can break out your strap on and................... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
damn girl - I luv ya!
damn girl - I luv ya! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Houston will not know what hittem once we get a hold of these boys in March!!
WooHoo Dallas show those boys whos Boss around here, make them give you pussy worship and some ass licking too...............lol And if their real good you can break out your strap on and................... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
She could smother me completely until I pass out for all I care
^Now just lift that polka dotted skirt you have on there hun and order me to kiss those asscheeks hehe *evil grin*
lol---mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes baby!
{sorry i changed my avatar}
lol---mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes baby!
{sorry i changed my avatar} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Do you hear me complaining? Better yet would it matter? You could just sit right back on my face to shut me up. Btw speaking of avatars...check mine out...mmm yes Mistress that's the good stuff hehe
lol--yeahhhhhhh!!!

Miss Athena..I will see you soon sugar!!
yeahhhhhhh!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's exactly what you would say when I am underneath you doin what I do
Dallas is that your sexy ass up there smothering BuriedFace?? Its about time, you shut up his whining and filled up is mouth with something sweet.........
Oh I WISH that was me getting smothered by her! Wouldn't even be talking at this point...I'd be far too busy trying to catch a breath or two!
lol--

Miss Athena you can take good care of him till I get there!! woooohooooo lol!
Nice new avatar Dallas