Attention we do not need.

I know a few fucktards that have very naive SO's who would never dream that a sight like this exists. Seriously. Women like that are generally in their own little sheltered world and wouldn't pay much attention to that report or the news in general. Originally Posted by boardman
In a great many of the marriages that have seemingly or otherwise sheltered women at home, the couple has an arrangement. As in she gets to play tennis, shop and spend all the money she wants and he gets certain freedoms. But not all arrangements are forever. Sometimes one or both parties decide the arrangement isn't wither worth it or not working anymore. Then........well............su ddenly knowledge is power easily converted to lopsided judgements.
Then........well............su ddenly knowledge is power easily converted to lopsided judgements. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
And knee jerk reactions...ijs
And knee jerk reactions...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
Exactly. My feeling is my man can fuck whoever he wants; just be safe. In fact we can fuck her together or not or just sometimes. Just don't have an affair. I would cut his balls off for that - figuratively that is. I don't care if he likes her; I just care if he loves her. If that makes any sense.
It does..... but you are the infinitesimal minority when it comes to women..... most knee jerk, then knee you on the junk.

Ok..... danger..... you win. ;-)
Exactly. My feeling is my man can fuck whoever he wants; just be safe. In fact we can fuck her together or not or just sometimes. Just don't have an affair. I would cut his balls off for that - figuratively that is. I don't care if he likes her; I just care if he loves her. If that makes any sense. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Makes perfect sense to me..................
I've had at least one personal conversation with wakeup about his opinion and while I don't agree with it understand and respect it as it comes from someone who has never been married. Opinions change over time and through experience. Originally Posted by boardman
understanding and respect? Geez boardman..it's so much more fun being a know it all judgmental ass.
it's so much more fun being a know it all judgmental ass. Originally Posted by notanewbie
.. and is a money maker for the board!
Got to admit, I thought WU was a lot cooler prior to his financial disclosure. I mean, you kinda had to admire a completely unapologetic asshole.

Now that I know he's got an "in"vested interest... well hell, now his threADs really are just threADs, and his act plays different to me. Keep that post count coming!
Got to admit, I thought WU was a lot cooler prior to his financial disclosure. I mean, you kinda had to admire a completely unapologetic asshole.

Now that I know he's got an "in"vested interest... well hell, now his threADs really are just threADs, and his act plays different to me. Keep that post count coming! Originally Posted by TransAm
Still waiting for JaD's response to this...
It does..... but you are the infinitesimal minority when it comes to women..... most knee jerk, then knee you on the junk.

Ok..... danger..... you win. ;-) Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
And no matter how right you know you where mmm or are

your dealing with a hoo.... errr provider, mmm

You must have known you would lose before you started with the bat shit crazy one in a good way before you started.
Now that I know he's got an "in"vested interest... well hell, now his threADs really are just threADs, and his act plays different to me. Keep that post count coming! Originally Posted by TransAm
Bravo

Still waiting for JaD's response to this... Originally Posted by Sarunga
More bravo and win.

And no matter how right you know you where mmm or are

your dealing with a hoo.... errr provider, mmm

You must have known you would lose before you started with the bat shit crazy one in a good way before you started. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Flirt . !!
To busy to start writing points and then listening to the whining.

So start your own thread if you want to discuss WU and his business prospects or whatever.