Best place/method for joint STD screening

Anybody know if Westmoreland County offers the same service? Originally Posted by Looker151
If there is a health department they most likely do as this kind of stuff is federally funded but run through the counties. Also if they do, I am totally positive it is online and information can be found. Why dontcha do some research and find out. You live in the 21-st century. In the unlikely event they do not but you still want to get tested go to ANY ER. They will NOT refuse to do it.
Anybody know if Westmoreland County offers the same service? Originally Posted by Looker151
http://std-clinics.healthgrove.com/l...-Health-Center

Hopefully this helps
It may but it is even better to just put your county and the key words in uncle google and I am sure he will bring it up for ya.
The State Health Center in Greensburg
I go to the ACHD once every 3 months since I'm a huge slut.

I know they ask if you are there with your partner... Not sure what happens if you are. You certainly would know they were tested if you went in together, but that wouldn't stop them from not sharing that they got a phone call.
Thanks to all for the info.
Hey mate , you are welcome any time mate.
Hey mate , you are welcome any time mate. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Other than recommending that he steal from a hospital or type into "uncle Google" , what advice did you give him? Why are you taking credit for helping him? You are a giant narcissistic buffoon. I hope to God that your little cock gets caught in a bus door.
Hey Jinny, thanx for the info, most helpful.
Greensburg also has a PP center. Staff are really nice. Just tell them you are in an open relationship, and that you are doing your due diligence and want a full screening.

My heath insurance covered it no problem.
thanx for all of the help