Question what do you think the over/under is for Ebola deaths in this country in the next 6 months? Can you Tea'billies count past 10?

I can only warn Americans to stay away from Muslims trying to crap and vomit on'em! Originally Posted by WTF
Then you'll have to warn them to stay away from your favorite provider, too.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Seems to me that would be profiling... Originally Posted by boardman
I should then expand that to avoid anyone trying to shit and vomit on you
<=WTF the obsessive compulsive moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Gnad, that is beneath you. Insults like this have no place here. Please apologize . . . To all obsessive compulsive moronic buffoons.

• WTF
  • 11-12-2014, 09:14 AM
Then you'll have to warn them to stay away from your favorite provider, too. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Don't quit your day job...
Gnad, that is beneath you. Insults like this have no place here. Please apologize . . . To all obsessive compulsive moronic buffoons.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This applies to you too.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Can Ebola Be Used as a Terrorist Weapon?
Ebola could theoretically be used by terrorists but it is unlikely, Varma said
Studies suggest that Ebola could in theory be delivered in mist form by spraying it out of an aerosol can. However, since the virus is not known to take an airborne route, this would likely be ineffective.
It is also possible that a terrorist willing to be infected with the virus could walk among the general population. However, since the virus has a long incubation period and is not highly contagious until the later stages of the disease, most experts say this would be impractical.
Don't quit your day job...

This applies to you too. Originally Posted by WTF
Ooh! Witty comeback! I'm devastated!

You are such an obsessive compulsive moronic buffoon. Oops, sorry, obsessive compulsive moronic buffoons!
I should then expand that to avoid anyone trying to shit and vomit on you Originally Posted by WTF
Much better
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Ooh! Witty comeback! I'm devastated!

You are such an obsessive compulsive moronic buffoon. Oops, sorry, obsessive compulsive moronic buffoons! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Stick to looking for free or discounted pussy by flirting with Cherie...you're the jellyfish of eccie, spineless and transparent.

Stick to looking for free or discounted pussy by flirting with Cherie...you're the jellyfish of eccie, spineless and transparent.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You're such an ignorant fuck!