Meanwhile, Back In Afghanistan........

• DSK
  • 01-04-2016, 12:24 PM
We no more should be nation building in Afghanistan than we were in Iraq. We should pull troops from that shit hole asap. Originally Posted by WTF
Amen to that brother - we should pull our troops everywhere back to US soil. We cannot afford nor are we good enough to take care of the world's problems.

We should not be any country's army unless we make a profit.
fixed my own post...i left out gnads cum stained "mouth" Originally Posted by WTF
Rule #7 when arguing with WTF, the stupid bitch! I win again.
we should pull our troops everywhere back to US soil Originally Posted by DSK
Yeah, that isolationist BS worked so great in both WWI and WWII, right. Now with ICBMs, we got nothing to worry about if we just pull back to US soil huh? We'll NEVER be attacked on our own soil (forget Pearl Harbor and 9/11)....right?
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Yeah, that isolationist BS worked so great in both WWI and WWII, right. Now with ICBMs, we got nothing to worry about if we just pull back to US soil huh? We'll NEVER be attacked on our own soil (forget Pearl Harbor and 9/11)....right? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
How do you know how it would have worked out? We entered both WW's.

9/11 was an act of desperation. ..meant to bait us into the ME. There is a huge backdrop to Pearl Harbor. ..much to do with oil.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Rule #7 when arguing with WTF, the stupid bitch! I win again. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You would call a cum shot dripping out of your mouth a win!
You would call a cum shot dripping out of your mouth a win! Originally Posted by WTF

TurdyIdiot is a CUM-GUZZLIN' TURDFLY!

Did TURDY "SPIT" OR "SWALLOW" ... 28X MSOG

[/QUOTE]

It's now 2016!
You would call a cum shot dripping out of your mouth a win! Originally Posted by WTF
you would call anything dripping from your mouth a libtard win. the libtards are losers. you are a loser. you do double shifts at Woomby's gloryhole. Woomby, like all libtards, abandoned you to fester in the shit that is libtardism. Is that even a word? who cares? it describes you perfectly. your balls hang lower than a monkey's ass. and that monkey wants his balls back!

who will be the next to give up here in this forum? you or YouWrong?

the World awaits your reply.

maybe you are this guy ..

either way, you are a ball sucking homo. keep posting. we enjoy your homo fag rants.
It's now 2016! Originally Posted by LexusLover

LL The Cowardly ... Patriarchal Idiot ... it is time ... to answer ... the following question:

Q: Knowing then ... what is known now ... would you "still" support ... the ill fated and ill advised ... Spring of 2003 ...invasion of Iraq?

A "simple" 'yes' or 'no' will do!

Time to 'fess up, LL The Cowardly Idiot!

LLIdiot can run but he can't hide!

I will continue to BUMPPPPPP the Idiot of the Year thread in order to give our newly crowned IOTY (Not IATY) ... IIFFYIDIOT ... his well deserved recognition.

COIdiots ATF ... "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot!!!!!

2016's IOTY (not IATY) OF THE YEAR!

See the poll results below:

LLIdiot ----- 1 ----- 4.76%
JDIdiot ----- 4 ----- 19.05%
COIdiot ----- 1 ---- 4.76%
DSKIdiot ---- 2 ---- 9.52%
IIFFYIdiot --- 8 ---- 38.10%
IBIdiot ----- 5 ----- 23.81%

Or you can see the actual poll itself at the top of each and every page (41 to be exact) of the Idiot of the Year thread.

Take your pick!
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2016, 11:01 PM
you would call anything dripping from your mouth . Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I knew JD's cum dripping from gnads mouth would turn you on.
cum dripping from gnads mouth would turn you on. Originally Posted by WTF
28x MSOG!