Joe claims he has presented a clear message????

• WTF
  • 10-27-2020, 02:52 PM
Let's say you are visiting a random town. You hear tell that both major parties are having a rally on the same day downtown but you don't know where. So you are out and about and you see a large crown of a couple thousand people assembled peacefully and a lot of American flags being carried by the gleeful and peaceful bunch. You notice that most are tossing their trash in trash cans as they go and waving at the local police milling about.

So I's axe you: Which rally are you at? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

You're at a God Damn Losers rally if you're show up at either one.

Seriously , you got major self esteem issues if you're showing up at a Presidential political rally.

Get a life.

If you idol worship a politician like many of you seem to...the country has already gone to the shitter.
You're at a God Damn Losers rally if you're show up at either one.

Seriously , you got major self esteem issues if you're showing up at a Presidential political rally.

Get a life.

If you idol worship a politician like many of you seem to...the country has already gone to the shitter. Originally Posted by WTF
Indicative of another rant filled meltdown from wtf!
Appears it runs through chYna. You should look up the entire interview with Tucker Carlson and Bobulinski. Hunter tried to screw over Bobulinski, maybe unintentionally, by personally representing the Chinese money man, who was in partnership with Bobulinski and Hunter, in his efforts to purchase $6Billion worth of a Russia energy company. BTW: there is other info floating in the breezes that Hunter actively worked to help them purchase a LNG facility in Louisiana.

There are some segments of that interview of the bottom of the below article.

Tucker Carlson’s interview with Tony Bobulinski is must-see TV

On Tuesday night, Tucker Carlson did something he’d never done before: He dedicated his entire show to a single interview. The person he interviewed was Tony Bobulinski, an experienced international businessman who found himself working with Hunter Biden, James Biden, and others on a deal between the Biden group and CEFC, a Chinese energy company with ties to the Communist government and the military. Bobulinski powerfully confirms that Joe Biden was deeply involved in the transaction, which had its beginnings when Joe was still Vice President.

Fox News has not yet uploaded (and may never upload) the interview in its entirety. However, the four videos below bring together almost everything from the interview....
Yup BOBOs making a good case for well treason,,,,,,,
Yup BOBOs making a good case for well treason,,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Followed by a right fine hangin'
"Send lawyers guns and money the shits hit the fan, DADDY wont you come get me outa this " I'm between a rock and a hard place"""""""" ( Meat Loaf ) heard it this morning how very true,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Joe claims he has presented a clear message????

Why_Yes_He_Did. He just wants a little taste. A mere 10% is all he asks. Then The Big Guy will be available to offer a service in the future. All Hail Xi!!
Its 10 million up front and 10% for is crime family
Hmmm.. so this is the whole point? So much for Joe-mentia's clear message. Seems CCP is already tossing him into the waters like so much chum. The nationalist revolution party (my vernacular) is seriously asking for help by offering some unusual insights into what cards the CCP is playing back home.

The CCP Throwing the Bidens Under the Bus to Cultivate Hatred Toward the United States

Since the “3 Hard Drives” Scandal was first exposed by LUDE Media on September 24th, 2020, the relevant emails from the “Laptop From Hell” were released piece by piece by Mr. Giuliani, the former Mayor of New York and the famous RICO executor. Reliable sources indicated that Mayor Giuliani will be appointed as an acting FBI Director and this was revealed by both Bannon’s War Room and LUDE Media on 22nd and 23rd October 2020, respectively. Besides, recent reports from emails, Hunter’s own words, and a testimonial of Tony Bobulinski, a former Navy Lieutenant and a former partner of Hunter’s, have clearly confirmed that Joe Biden, acting like a foreign agent, has already sold his country to the CCP. So, the development of this scandal is heading in an unfavorable direction for the Biden Campaign.

How would Beijing respond internally under these circumstances? Let’s take a look at the recent news trends of the PRC.

(News 1) On 22 October 2020, NetEase reprinted the story about Hunter Biden’s sexual abuse of a little girl under the headline of “Biden’s Son Raped and Abused a Nine-Year-old Chinese Girl, but the U.S. Media Focused on Biden’s Campaign and Ignored the Scandal! ” This is a ridiculous lie since the CCP has controlled US’ mainstream media.

(News 2) On 23rd October 2020, at 4:00 p.m., a certified account held by a professor of the International Relations at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, posted a message on Today’s Headline, mentioned that Biden calls North Korea, Russia, and China as demons, so he will certainly regard China as an enemy after he takes office.

As we know that Joe Biden has been “groomed” by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for decades, and he seemed rather enjoyed it and satisfied with hundreds of millions received from the CCP. Now, the CCP is doing everything it can to push Biden into power. So why does the CCP still allow the Biden family’s scandal to spread within its own firewalls?

It looks like the CCP is ready to abandon Joe Biden by using Hunter Biden’s scandal! You can see from News 1. This widely broadcasted video of sexual abuse of an underage Chinese girl is being used to stir up hatred toward the US by instigating nationalism in China.

It is worth pointing out that Hunter Biden’s child abuse footage was actually staged by the CCP as part of its B (information/intelligence to blackmail)-G (money/assets to buy influence)-Y(sex-espionage) program.

Recently, on October 23, 2020, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) held a conference to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the resistance against the United States (US) and its aid to North Korea. The China Central Television (CCTV) reported Xi Jinping’s statement that “the Chinese people are now organized and mobilized, we are not to be messed with, and if they (the US) cross the line, there will be serious consequences” and the video was widely circulated on Twitter.

I think it is time for the American people to see the truth with their own eyes and to make their own judgment. The US presidential election is a critical point to defend freedom and democracy. We, as members of the New Federal State of China, continue to spread the truth about the CCP’s virus/bioweapon, about Hong Kong, and about CCP’s BGY plans toward not only the USA but every free nation in the world. We cannot let the evil regime to achieve its goal for CCP’s domination of the whole world.

I'm going to have to agree with OBama on this one:
Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up.

I would state things as; How much negative mental horsepower does one have to possess to think that Joe-menia has the mental horsepower to handle this level of skulduggery, while being totally owned (bought and paid for) by the CCP?
Weapon and ammo sales are at record levels - Biden has been good for the gun industry... Originally Posted by oeb11

I decided to turn down a night time Halloween shoot at a local-ish gun range, replete with fog machines and colored lights to conserve ammo. Dang shame this conservation stuff is. Sure will miss shooting at the legs of some punk'ns though.
Joeys don't know how old his is he thinks he's74 / 1942-2020 = 77 dumb asses still back him I dont get it