NCNS Encounter - Miss Macey Jewel

Macey.Don’t waste your breath on these people.You’re amazing and continue being so!.Ignore this circus of a site and the clowns who call it home.It’s in their nature to create drama BS.You are loved and respected by gentlemen like myself.Love your recent tweets btw you’re absolutely stellar. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
This was crying to read.

Anyways UPDATE:
Yes Macey reached out and offered to see me for all those who are wondering. However, I declined to take her up on that offer. After reading the thread and remembering how she texted me. I without a doubt know her account wasn’t hacked. The way she messages, you know it’s her. With that being said to all the men that’s blindly defending her because you can’t control your emotions remember this is a business transaction. A quote I’ll always remember from one my friends whose a provider is when she said “she loved taking money from old men, and sending them back home to their wives, and their wives are wondering where all their money are going.” Still it’s going to fly over all you guys head but to each their own.
This was crying to read.

Anyways UPDATE:
Yes Macey reached out and offered to see me for all those who are wondering. However, I declined to take her up on that offer. After reading the thread and remembering how she texted me. I without a doubt know her account wasn’t hacked. The way she messages, you know it’s her. With that being said to all the men that’s blindly defending her because you can’t control your emotions remember this is a business transaction. A quote I’ll always remember from one my friends whose a provider is when she said “she loved taking money from old men, and sending them back home to their wives, and their wives are wondering where all their money are going.” Still it’s going to fly over all you guys head but to each their own. Originally Posted by ArkyLegend

Reminds me of a quote also: I've spent over 70% of my wealth on drinking, having a good time and beautiful women, the other 30% I just wasted. Words to live by!
This was crying to read.

Anyways UPDATE:
Yes Macey reached out and offered to see me for all those who are wondering. However, I declined to take her up on that offer. After reading the thread and remembering how she texted me. I without a doubt know her account wasn’t hacked. The way she messages, you know it’s her. With that being said to all the men that’s blindly defending her because you can’t control your emotions remember this is a business transaction. A quote I’ll always remember from one my friends whose a provider is when she said “she loved taking money from old men, and sending them back home to their wives, and their wives are wondering where all their money are going.” Still it’s going to fly over all you guys head but to each their own. Originally Posted by ArkyLegend
Thank you so much Arkylegend for clearing this up for everyone !!
Bio close this thread please. I agree this is nothing but a circus Originally Posted by MJewel
Macey , Arkylegend has posted an update , and you have chose not to respond on why you outed me with a video and calling providers and clients saying Im jealous of you and hacked your account . Facts are Facts Macey , I have where you sent the video out . Also the Dear Lauren Spencer thread that you did .

Macey you can not go through life spreading lies and taking deposits from clients and outing providers .Thank goodness the clients you outed me to where safe and it did not endanger me by them knowing all my personal information . But that's not always the case . The hobby is to be discrete and not outing providers or clients because you can not keep your emotions under control . This is not a circus . You created all of this , people just want the truth so they know they are dealing with a trusted providers .
Bio close this thread already!. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095

I guess since we all now know all the truth, close it!

This was crying to read.

Anyways UPDATE:
Thanks for clearing this up. To all the white knights out there who are standing up for her, I'm waiting for all those great reviews of Macey. Maybe it's time to put up or shut up.
The hacked account excuse never sounds credible to me. I dunno, maybe it does happen. But to accuse the person that she praised on another thread sounds ludicrous. I do not know the whole story, butI know Lauren and it appears to be coming clearer by the post/page.
Bio close this thread already!. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
Bio close this thread please. I agree this is nothing but a circus Originally Posted by MJewel
I guess since we all now know all the truth, close it!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
The Applicable Guideline
#21 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.